2021 Yankees Season | Page 52 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

It seems like you were calling him a girl as an insult.

Yeah not playing thru a sore quad is not a tough guy. Judge played thru a broken rib in Sept 2019 thru playoffs. How many times do I have to say this.

Yeah not playing thru a sore quad is not a tough guy. Judge played thru a broken rib in Sept 2019 thru playoffs. How many times do I have to say this.
More stupidity. When someone is hurt, they're hurt, and they don't (and shouldn't) play. Judge missed over one-third of his team's games from 2018-2020. Does that mean he's not a tough guy?

So, calling him a girl seems right. :rolleyes:

Wonder if anyone with a daughter would do that...

Dont go personal. This is sports. Stanton needs to play thru some soreness. If we were few games up in the division different story.

Dont go personal. This is sports. Stanton needs to play thru some soreness. If we were few games up in the division different story.
A. Don't tell me what to do.
B. If you don't want personal info used, don't bring it up in the first place.
C. How do you know I was referring to you? I have two daughters. I would never call anyone a girl or imply "femininity" if it was meant in a derogatory way. Would you?

just stop. You’re embarrassing yourself. Teams don’t put a player on the IL just because they are sore.

Some of you guys really all need to find a new hobby other than following CR around to each thread.

It’s honestly sad for him, it’s sad for you folks, and it’s sad for this board.

If CR is so bad that mods are gonna go around harassing him cuz they don’t like him, then please just do us all the favor and ban him. It’s a bit tiring coming into the Yankees thread and filtering through the same 5 or so ppl STRUGGLING to make the same lame jokes every day.

You all have had a year of fun peppering this guy, from every angle, now.

The time has come.

Either ban him or you folks should do sane ppl a favor and put him on ignore if his opinions put you on tilt minute to minute.

just stop. You’re embarrassing yourself. Teams don’t put a player on the IL just because they are sore.

Can u answer me this last thing. Why did Judge play thru a broken rib ?

I'm just tired of Stanton and his injuries.

B. If you don't want personal info used, don't bring it up in the first place.

One of my favorite Law and Order courtroom arguments. He opened the door your honor. Now I need a black letter law scenario

Some of you guys really all need to find a new hobby other than following CR around to each thread.

If CR is so bad that mods are gonna go around harassing him cuz they don’t like him, then please just do us all the favor and ban him. It’s a bit tiring coming into the Yankees thread and filtering through the same 5 or so ppl STRUGGLING to make the same lame jokes every day.

The time has come.

Either ban him or you folks should do sane ppl a favor and put him on ignore if his opinions put you on tilt minute to minute.
Runner doesn’t need to be canceled like your Song of the Day thread. He is free to express his ape-like opinions and they will be subject to the social-ridicule they deserve. You are also free to utilize the ignore feature.

Runner doesn’t need to be canceled like your Song of the Day thread. He is free to express his ape-like opinions and they will be subject to the social-ridicule they deserve. You are also free to utilize the ignore feature.
You know you guys act like a bunch of bullies right? It’s easy to see all of the worst parts of your personalities on display.

I guess what I’m trying to say is you all seem like kind of shitty ppl. (And I want to assume that you’re not.)

I’m trying to give you a tip that’ll be good for your soul. Bullying isn’t a good look. It makes you look weak.

Can u answer me this last thing. Why did Judge play thru a broken rib ?

I'm just tired of Stanton and his injuries.

no idea. And it doesn’t matter. Maybe Stanton’s injury can cause a longer IL if he runs on it. That’s a decision fir the medical staff.

You know you guys act like a bunch of bullies right? It’s easy to see all of the worst parts of your personalities on display.

I guess what I’m trying to say is you all seem like kind of shitty ppl. (And I want to assume that you’re not.)

I’m trying to give you a tip that’ll be good for your soul. Bullying isn’t a good look. It makes you look weak.
It's a longshot, but we're hoping he will eventually learn something. Consistently making ridiculous statements that suggest one is out of touch with reality isn't a good look.

The time has come.

Amen.

This entire Yankee thread, from the view I look at, is someone responding to an ignored member. (and no I'm not talking about my, oh forget it).

Consistently making ridiculous statements that suggest one is out of touch with reality isn't a good look.
It also isn't "bullying". It's an internet message board, FFS.

It's a longshot, but we're hoping he will eventually learn something.
No you all are not.

And let’s go to bizarro world and pretend that you folks actually do want him to “learn something,” well then, you obviously don’t value your own time.

He’s made it clear that a lot of this is show for him and you all tap dance your way up to the front row each time.

No you all are not.

And let’s go to bizarro world and pretend that you folks actually do want him to “learn something,” well then, you obviously don’t value your own time.

He’s made it clear that a lot of this is show for him and you all tap dance your way up to the front row each time.
Ha, so you get to tell me what I'm thinking now?

Feels weird hearing that much noise in a stadium after a home run.

I'd enjoy it more if it wasn't the wrong team's fans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom