2021 Yankees Season | Page 53 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

Feels weird hearing that much noise in a stadium after a home run.

I'd enjoy it more if it wasn't the wrong team's fans.
Their little club suites behind the home plate are sweet. That’d be a fun way to do a game w a group.

Their little club suites behind the home plate are sweet. That’d be a fun way to do a game w a group.
I’m wondering if that woman in pink sitting there is distracting Cole.

Cole really laid an egg tonight. Also Not fair Texas having a sellout crowd it's a huge home field advantage thru the Yankees off. Might have rattled them like Yankee fans were discussing on twitter because compared to crowds away games they have been playing in front off.

Cole really laid an egg tonight. Also Not fair Texas having a sellout crowd it's a huge home field advantage thru the Yankees off. Might have rattled them like Yankee fans were discussing on twitter because compared to crowds away games they have been playing in front off.

Then why doesn't the sellout crowds "rattle" other teams? The Rangers prior to this game were 1-6 in the first game of home series.

it wasn’t close to a sell out. They had 28,000.

Come on, that's next-level idiotic.

That’s one scary lineup. For Yankee fans.

We fans need to hold Stanton and hicks accountable for their injury plagued seasons over the years. Apparently as a poster said on here Hicks is more concerned with playing golf then he his playing pro baseball. They are stealing money.

We fans need to hold Stanton and hicks accountable for their injury plagued seasons over the years. Apparently as a poster said on here Hicks is more concerned with playing golf then he his playing pro baseball. They are stealing money.
I think you should tell Stanton how you feel.

Could be worse.

Could be Hedy Lamarr.

1621396564067.png

No credible source (i.e., anyone with actual knowledge of the Yankee clubhouse) has ever questioned the work ethics of those two players.

You need to be held accountable for your Neanderthal-sports takes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom