2021 Yankees Season | Page 56 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

I was a starting first baseman. Batted near bottom of the order but I had a great eye at the plate I got my walks. Billy Beane would have signed me up.
Reaction GIF

This one time, at band camp.
For a male, it’s called a manual flutial catheterizatian. If I’ve seen it once, I’ve seen it a thousand times.

I batted against Marty Dombres who played for CBA . i never ever saw the three pitches he needed to send me back to the dug out. It was at the old McCarthur Stadium. He went on to play for Columbia and was drafted and became the starting QB for the Colts if memory serves me correctly.

Last edited:
For a male, it’s called a manual flutial catheterizatian. If I’ve seen it once, I’ve seen it a thousand times.
Could you please dumb things down for some us Homo sapiens erect us!

I was a starting first baseman. Batted near bottom of the order but I had a great eye at the plate I got my walks. Billy Beane would have signed me up.

I will strike you out in wiffle ball at the 4th of July cookout.

Last edited:
Props to Kluber and the Yankees for overcoming that big Rangers home field advantage tonight.
I was more interested in checking out the 3 blondes sitting behind home plate until about the 6th inning. None of the three were even watching the game til the bottom of the ninth.
theymust have been the paramours of the three fat cats they were with. Money talks nobody walks. Except for that one Ranger in the 3rd.

I was more interested in checking out the 3 blondes sitting behind home plate until about the 6th inning. None of the three were even watching the game til the bottom of the ninth.
theymust have been the paramours of the three fat cats they were with. Money talks nobody walks. Except for that one Ranger in the 3rd.
Paramours?Coming from a guy who wants things dumbed down?Now I really feel like a dumb arse!

I would hit a sharp double into the gap off you. You probably much like your posts all talk probably a live arm but not much else. Your lines were prob 4 innings 6 strikeouts 5 walks. Live arm no control.
Lol, one of your better posts.

Though actually your scouting report is backwards. Not enough gas but good control.

I will have you off balance and waving at everything at the cookout.

I would hit a sharp double into the gap off you. You probably much like your posts all talk probably a live arm but not much else. Your lines were prob 4 innings 6 strikeouts 5 walks. Live arm no control.
Pull or oppo?

This is actually pretty impressive trash talk. Kudos.

Yankees lead league in outs made running bases. Another indictment of Boone.
I’m not saying Boone is the greatest manager, but how is boneheaded plays like trying to get a extra base Boonies fault?
I know poop run downhill but most of those outs are split second individual decisions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom