2021 Yankees Season | Page 57 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

We fans need to hold Stanton and hicks accountable for their injury plagued seasons. Apparently as a poster said on here Hicks is more concerned with playing golf then he his playing pro baseball. They are stealing money.

good call.

Yankee baserunning is god awful. 1st and 3rd nobody out, nada.

I am positive his injury is more devastating to him than to you.

Yeah I'm sure he is devastated. Peak Golf season. Why do u think he spends so much time on the IL. Plus more time to hang out with Tiger Woods niece.

Great game 1 last night btw. Me and the family were there. Get too see a walk off win great pitching by Monty. Me and the family were there sitting above home plate. Getting there early today too walk around we were bit rushed getting to game last night. Btw didnt have to wear a mask which was even more enjoyable. I will complain I know Yankee Stadium and NY in general are expensive but 3 beers 2 sausage sandwiches for me and my fiance an icecream and chicken tenders a for our daughter 110 dollars just game 1 we are going today and tomorrow.

Great game 1 last night btw. Me and the family were there. Get too see a walk off win great pitching by Monty. Me and the family were there sitting above home plate. Getting there early today too walk around we were bit rushed getting to game last night. Btw didnt have to wear a mask which was even more enjoyable. I will complain I know Yankee Stadium and NY in general are expensive but 3 beers 2 sausage sandwiches for me and my fiance an icecream and chicken tenders a for our daughter 110 dollars just game 1 we are going today and tomorrow.
What a game last night, triple play and record setting performances by the two starting pitchers.
Going to be hard to beat that game as far as drama goes.

What a game last night, triple play and record setting performances by the two starting pitchers.
Going to be hard to beat that game as far as drama goes.

It was a rollercoaster ride. The 8th inning was very forgettable and the 9th inning was the opposite.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom