2021 Yankees Season | Page 68 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

When is enough enough with this lineup. Andujar needs to play LF with Frazier in CF and DJ at 1b with Odor at 2b everyday lineup. Some lineups we have with gardner's wade and Higgy are unacceptable.

When is enough enough with this lineup. Andujar needs to play LF with Frazier in CF and DJ at 1b with Odor at 2b everyday lineup. Some lineups we have with gardner's wade and Higgy are unacceptable.
Send a sternly worded email to Boone that includes the acceptable and unacceptable lineup options.

You thought Odor going 0-4 with 3 K's yesterday was acceptable?

You're benching Wade (.281) for Odor (.189)?

You thought Odor going 0-4 with 3 K's yesterday was acceptable?

You're benching Wade (.281) for Odor (.189)?

Odor has power. Need the best names lineup out there. What happened to our complete 1 thru 9 lineup we had in spring. Hitting was not suppose to be the issue our starting pitching was and has carried us this year.

Send a sternly worded email to Boone that includes the acceptable and unacceptable lineup options.

How about Stanton playing yesterday he just got back friday and Boone gives him the day off when all he has to do is DH hit not playing the field. Gio needs to be in the lineup everyday he wasn't in lineup yesterday.

How about Stanton playing yesterday he just got back friday and Boone gives him the day off when all he has to do is DH hit not playing the field. Gio needs to be in the lineup everyday he wasn't in lineup yesterday.
Include that in the email.

Odor is a below average major league player. The kind of player that inhabits losing teams. Even the Rangers knew it. Sub .200 hitter erratic defense. DJ, a gold glove 2B, is a waste at 1B. Bring up Gittens who is tearing up AAA and a decent glove. Send Ford down he has had his chance. Can't hit. If Frazier had an option left (he doesn't) he would be working his slump out at Scranton. Gardner can't hit anymore but is a plus defender in CF. Cashman will have to make a trade for a CF when the opportunity presents.

Unbelievable. If George was alive Thames wouldn't be on the plane back to NY tonight. Fire Marcus Thames now.

Unbelievable. If George was alive Thames wouldn't be on the plane back to NY tonight. Fire Marcus Thames now.
Here is something for you to think about. I know that isn't your strong suit but do it anyway. The L.A. Dodgers just won a world championship. They did it when they hired the Tampa Bay guy to run their team. The Red Sox have rebuilt quickly. They did it because they hired a Tampa Bay guy to run the team. Starting to get the idea. Tampa Bay is smarter than you. Spend all the money you want. But when tampa makes a trade, it almost always works out for them. Oh, that book learning.

Here is something for you to think about. I know that isn't your strong suit but do it anyway. The L.A. Dodgers just won a world championship. They did it when they hired the Tampa Bay guy to run their team. The Red Sox have rebuilt quickly. They did it because they hired a Tampa Bay guy to run the team. Starting to get the idea. Tampa Bay is smarter than you. Spend all the money you want. But when tampa makes a trade, it almost always works out for them. Oh, that book learning.
I'm going to defend my alma mater (not that you were attacking it) and say he clearly failed to take advantage of a solid educational opportunity at LeMoyne College. I don't know what he was doing there (though I can hazard a guess or two) but I suspect he got as much out of it as he put into it and that's not saying much.
As a Yankee fan, yeah, I don't like Tampa Bay. But I absolutely respect what they have done over the past decade. The Dodgers are out-Yankeeing the Yankees. There are several franchises who are showing consistently strong efforts at running quality organizations. And, as far as we know, only one of them has been actually cheating. The Yankees are close...but they aren't going to spend themselves into another Championship. That is no longer going to be enough.

Last edited:
1-24 this series w/RISP.

It's not what you want.
There's nowhere to go but up. It's always darkest before the dawn. It's a marathon, not a sprint. That's all I have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom