2021 Yankees Season | Page 85 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

I would support repealing the first amendment if it meant I would never hear the 1-877-Kars-4-Kids jingle again.
Big Tech (along w their tax breaks) has already repealed it.

I keep waiting for things to click with this team. Maybe last nights game starts them on a roll
They've played well for one long stretch, and played horribly for two long stretches. Perhaps if they can get a few guys back from injury and some of their underperforming hitters turn it around and they can get some consistent pitching...

I'd take an autographed ball, an autographed bat, and a photo op with Gittens.

It's only his 1st HR, not his 500th.
I’d be good w just handing the ball over to him myself, shaking his hand, and congratulating him.

Baseball's unwritten rules. You have to haggle. :D

Gittens is making 2 times then what I make in a year. Pony up or ball is going to my daughter. I'll tell her Judge hit that hr ball. Nobody will remember Gittens in a year.

I keep waiting for things to click with this team. Maybe last nights game starts them on a roll
Hope you’re right, but I’m not feeling it.
Actually got the feeling this might be the most disappointing Yankee club in my lifetime. There has definitely been worse teams, but I’m trying to remember one with so much expectations and so little results.

Gittens is making 2 times then what I make in a year. Pony up or ball is going to my daughter. I'll tell her Judge hit that hr ball. Nobody will remember Gittens in a year.
You're such a sentimentalist. Would you have settled for an upgrade to the wading pool and a case of faux wine?

Actually got the feeling this might be the most disappointing Yankee club in my lifetime. There has definitely been worse teams, but I’m trying to remember one with so much expectations and so little results.
We are a spoiled fanbase. A little disappointment might be good for us.

Yeah, not saying it will but coming back and winning late against a “good” team has to help. Toronto does have a horrid bull pen though.

Last edited:
That's almost insulting.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out ... especially since your ass is probably still sore from the hammy injury.

Making room on the 40 for Amburgey or Socrates in the OF? Or a PTBNL?

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out ... especially since your ass is probably still sore from the hammy injury.

Making room on the 40 for Amburgey or Socrates in the OF? Or a PTBNL?
SOCRATES

Boone got maximum production out of his team last night. That was great management. ;)
Do you really think it is that big a debate over which manager gets more out of their team between Cash and Boone? I think just about any year that Cash has been there, the Yanks wouldn't trade their team for the Rays team. That says to me that Cash gets more from his team than Boone does. You are free to disagree.

Pull yourself up by the bootstraps and earn your own money, no?

Yanks-Jays being played in Buffalo in a small stadium...gotta imagine that was a hot ticket. Anybody going to any of them? If it was a weekend series I would’ve thought about trying, and I’m not even a fan. Seems like it would be a fun atmosphere though.

Do you really think it is that big a debate over which manager gets more out of their team between Cash and Boone? I think just about any year that Cash has been there, the Yanks wouldn't trade their team for the Rays team. That says to me that Cash gets more from his team than Boone does. You are free to disagree.
I honestly have no idea how much credit Cash or any manager deserves. I certainly credit the Rays organization’s talent evaluation and development. They know what they’re doing. I tend to believe that their success has to do with an organizational approach. I think Cash carries that out, but I suspect that many managers would be just as successful with that organization.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom