2021 Yankees Season | Page 84 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

Yes, the Rays have been better than the Yankees. Is that supposed to be some sort of insult to me? The Red Sox have also been better than the Yankees this year. Congratulations! I’m here for objective baseball talk, not fan pissing-matches.
All I did was push back on your notion that the manager is largely irrelevant. You backed up your theory by pointing to the NYY as an example of an organization that de-emphasized the role of the manager by hiring a guy with no experience. I think a case could be made that the move hasn't worked out all that well and that the manager does matter. Where u got a pissing match out of that I'm not sure.

All I did was push back on your notion that the manager is largely irrelevant. You backed up your theory by pointing to the NYY as an example of an organization that de-emphasized the role of the manager by hiring a guy with no experience. I think a case could be made that the move hasn't worked out all that well and that the manager does matter. Where u got a pissing match out of that I'm not sure.
Was your point about the Rays record over the last two seasons supposed to be evidence that Cash gets more out of his players than Boone? During the previous two seasons when the Yankees won 100+ games, was Boone getting the most out of his players? Do you think he forgot how to do that since or could it be that there are many other variables?

I would be how much is the ball worth to u. Get me a few hundred dollars and yankee home tickets.

I'd take an autographed ball, an autographed bat, and a photo op with Gittens.

It's only his 1st HR, not his 500th.

Baloney. You'd give it up for two sausage sandwiches and one cotton candy.
Hmmmm...I am guessing Urban Dictionary would make this offer more appealing to him.

Boone got maximum production out of his team last night. That was great management. ;)
I keep waiting for things to click with this team. Maybe last nights game starts them on a roll

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom