2021 Yankees Season | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

Rougned Odor's John Sterling home run call: "You are Odor-iffic!"

Watch the right fielder in the replay. I love it when a homer is such a no-doubter that the fielder doesn't make a move toward the wall.

Good story, but not true.
Bebe hit three on May 25th but last game played was May 30th.
I suppose the next thing you’re going to tell me is “The Kid” wasn’t real too.

Little know fact. When William Bendix was a kid he was a bat boy for the New York Yankees. He later went on to star as The Babe in the Babe Ruth Story.

He also starred in "Kill the Umpire".

tenor.gif

Lighten up Francis.

All Yankee fans are frustrated of course I am. Pitching is holding up even behind Cole with the stuff Tailon and Kluber have had have been good enough to win games with the offense hitting like typical. I don't doubt we will start hitting just can't dig a big enough hole of a slow start record wise.

He was a Yankee for a minute and did nothing. That first series opening weekend versus toronto he came up with multiple times with guys on base and did nothing. Cost us least one game. Also without that stupid extra inning rule cost us 2 games.
So he isn't A "true" Yankee.

I haven’t read this thread but is CR overreacting to this slow start calling for Boone and the hitting coach job yet?
Or is he being patient?

Baseball season is all a warmup till Fourth of July.
At that point if you aren’t close you are likely done.

I haven’t read this thread but is CR overreacting to this slow start calling for Boone and the hitting coach job yet?
Or is he being patient?

I don’t know but I’m sure that whatever everyone else is doing...he’s doing the opposite.

Or is he being patient?

I'm patient. I know we are going to hit just don't want to dig a too big of a whole. BTW, I'm a Boone fan. All I said was if George was alive the hitting coaches (The Yankees have multiple hitting coaches) would be on notice.

Good story, but not true.
Bebe hit three on May 25th but last game played was May 30th.

Interesting, the Ken Burns series on Baseball also has the Babe hitting three HR's in his last game. I always thought his work was a little better researched than that. Nobody's perfect, to coin a phrase. ;)

June, July, August is a bit of a wide range there to say the least. Runner ain't gonna like this.
Just tell him Severino will be back sometime during wading pool season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom