2022-23 Schedule | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2022-23 Schedule

Season starting on a Monday and not Tuesday is a little odd amiright?

2021: Tuesday vs Lafayette
2019: Wednesday vs Virginia
2018: Tuesday vs EMU
2017: Friday vs Cornell
2016: Friday vs Colgate
2015: Friday vs Lehigh

Syracuse will play six teams both home and road, four at home only and four away from home.

The Orange’s six home-and-away opponents are Boston College, Pittsburgh, Georgia Tech, Notre Dame, Virginia and Virginia Tech.

Syracuse will also play home games against North Carolina, Duke, Wake Forest and N.C. State. The Orange’s four road-only foes are Florida State, Miami, Clemson and Louisville.

It is exactly the same format that Syracuse played in the 2019-20 season.
When do they normally release ACC/ Big10 challenge?

I wonder how many years it will be before I see JMA Wireless Dome and don't have to think about where that is.
Probably just about the time somebody else takes over the naming rights.

Probably just about the time somebody else takes over the naming rights.
At least the name Dome gives a solid hint no matter what comes before... Imagine if we were stuck with stadium or park or something completely innocuous.

Remember the Bryant game in 2020? We barely won, we had 1 day of practice in 2 weeks because of a Covid shutdown. JB said we shouldn't have played. The Bryant coach said they offered to cancel but we went ahead anyway. The Bryant coach called himself a nobody and insinuated it was our fault the game went on and that Bryant could and should have won. Because he said that, the Bryant coach said he probably would not be invited back to the Dome again. Lo and behold, 2 years later he's invited back to the Dome. I guess it's a case of letting bygones be bygones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom