2022-23 Schedule | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2022-23 Schedule

wow. so much for the cupcake row of the 22-23 noncon
I will take one loss OOC, if we do lose, the big thing is not screwing up against The Georgetown's of the world. 5 hour drive for me to this game. hmmmm.

edit: forgot about the Maui. yeah, we are screwed again.

I will take one loss OOC, if we do lose, the big thing is not screwing up against The Georgetown's of the world. 5 hour drive for me to this game. hmmmm.

edit: forgot about the Maui. yeah, we are screwed again.
This is The Mintz Coming Out party. Big road win as a big underdog, with Mintz leading the way.

Nice draw for us ranked opponent on the road great shot at a marquee win but they lose a fair amount.

Hey didn't we make the F4 the season we lost to LeMoyne?

No - sadly.

That was the awesome “Shut it down” team w Wes & Andy.

But - AO got hurt and that was that.
(I can understand how you’d want to block the Butler loss out of your memory).

So this year will be the first time ever the football and basketball programs start 11-0?

Schedule seems relatively weak. Good, I’m content with a weak OOC schedule. I like winning games and winning seasons.

Schedule seems relatively weak. Good, I’m content with a weak OOC schedule. I like winning games and winning seasons.
Next year, it will pick back up again with the Maui Invitational, which has a loaded field. But agree, I'm ok with this schedule to hopefully get things going back in the right direction this season.

Conference schedules starting to come out...

Conference schedules starting to come out...

If it's the same as last year, then it's next Thursday night. https://syracusefan.com/threads/2021-22-tv-radio-archive.164270/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom