2022 Coaching Carousel | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Coaching Carousel

He used to love bad-mouthing UVa when he worked for his Dad at VPI.
Loud mouths are always just insecure and not up to the task in the end imo

One thing that impresses me with all these hiring and player transfer announcements is how quickly the social media and other publicity folks can photoshop the new person into their school's gear. This is our official website's picture of Heffernan. He had to have been in some other team's gear in the original picture.

download.jpg

Maybe the original was one in this red Stanford top? Stanford is a Nike team, too.

download (1).jpg

Roughly what was he making at SU?

The article noted that Rhule has a salary pool of 7mill for his 11 of field coaches. Curious how that compares to SU's pool (or kiddie pool) of money Dino has to work with.

$700k in 2021 meaning around $800k this past year. So he got about a 25% increase.

Moving back to Minnesota to be closer to family. Wonder if he ends up on the staff there as an analyst.

This Ed Reed story is nuts; kind of surprised by Bethune-Cookman, like what did you expect? With that said, if he wants to coach and join a staff as an assistant for a year, and is willing to leave Florida...SU should be all in. If I am Dino pick up the phone and ask, can't hurt.

This Ed Reed story is nuts; kind of surprised by Bethune-Cookman, like what did you expect? With that said, if he wants to coach and join a staff as an assistant for a year, and is willing to leave Florida...SU should be all in. If I am Dino pick up the phone and ask, can't hurt.

Normally it would be unlikely someone like Reed would trek up to SU, but you never know. Definitely worth a call.

Messed up the way Bethune-Cookman is handling the entire situation. It will be interesting to see how a new era of transparency and access ushered in by coaches like Reed and Sanders will be met by traditionally tight lipped boards and administration used to controlling the narrative.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom