2022 Coaching Carousel | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Coaching Carousel

Gattis was the hottest assistant coach in the country not that long ago. Like last year.
Neuheisel said on radio today to look for Gattis to possibly surface as the new OC at Maryland.

He and Locksley worked together at Bama a few years back….

A8929435-B6CA-4EDF-997C-C938B0D1B7DC.jpeg
17B6FD78-621E-4110-989C-D1593CB0E100.jpeg

I bet he cost a lot of money. Impressed to see little Duke spending some big bucks on football.
Investing all the $$ they're saving on not having to pay K's salary.

Investing all the $$ they're saving on not having to pay K's salary.

Actually I've heard that Duke football has hired coach K as a consultant to teach their QB's how to flop and get roughing the passer calls.

If I was Notre Dame, I honestly would consider Warren Ruggiero from Wake Forest. They always put up points.

UM and ND get big boyed by the $EC. It is so late they might have a problem getting their top choices.

If ND takes Wake’s OC too, Clawson suddenly looks in some trouble. Guessing they go with a more standard approach type but that offense with the quality of personnel ND has (and Hartman) could be very hard to stop.

UM and ND get big boyed by the $EC. It is so late they might have a problem getting their top choices.

If ND takes Wake’s OC too, Clawson suddenly looks in some trouble. Guessing they go with a more standard approach type but that offense with the quality of personnel ND has (and Hartman) could be very hard to stop.
Mid majors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom