2022 Fall Ball | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Fall Ball

Was Loyola ranked last year? How are they projected to do this year? I genuinely don’t know much about them. Maybe you can inform me a bit

Loyola underachieved last year but is still a solid program with good coaching. They were ranked to start but got off badly before rebounding and losing in the Patriot league final i believe. Both teams are young, scores about what I expected.

Loyola underachieved last year but is still a solid program with good coaching. They were ranked to start but got off badly before rebounding and losing in the Patriot league final i believe. Both teams are young, scores about what I expected.
Thanks Jeremy! Ok I’ll be a bit more optimistic

Most of Loyolas guys are playing
their two all americans rezanka and wyers are out. pretty big absences. really those are their only good players lol. hounds might be in for another tough year

their two all americans rezanka and wyers are out. pretty big absences. really those are their only good players lol. hounds might be in for another tough year
Yikes. Thoughts on how our defense is playing?

Wyers is excellent, wasnt aware he was out. Sounds like offensively most of them are playing.

Wyers is excellent, wasnt aware he was out. Sounds like offensively most of them are playing.
supposedly a 2nd starting close defender was out also. didn't hear about anyone on offense.

Last edited:
4th Q I had Witherspoon, Dwan, Clary, and also Beck in at close with McCool. McCool looked very good save for a bad clearing pass that should’ve ended up as a Loyola goal.

Had Leo, Ehrlbeck, Thomson at attack with a lot of Fiorini, White, Lewis at O-mid.

Mercado and Bolea were getting picked on a little bit at SSDM but I thought Trujillo looked pretty decent save for a broken stick bang bang play goal.

6-1 HPU. Their offense is very crisp. SU has hardly had the ball all first Q.

8-3 half, SU scored the last 2 and starts 2nd half EMO. Can’t win a face off, can’t clear, HPU O was humming. Apparently they beat up on Nova in the first game.

Looks like Caccamo in an arm sling on the sideline. Here we go again.

8-4 Quick goal out of half one EMO.

8-3 half, SU scored the last 2 and starts 2nd half EMO. Can’t win a face off, can’t clear, HPU O was humming. Apparently they beat up on Nova in the first game.

no injury is good but at least it's upper body, not lower. even worst case (prob would be broken collarbone?) gives him a chance to be ready by february

Only good thing about that is that it’s October not January. Still some classic comically bad news in the cuse lax preseason

cuse still playing starters deep into the second scrimmage is unusual

gait must want more time for the youngins

usually you see starters come out after the first quarter or so of game #2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors