2022 Fall Ball | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Fall Ball

cuse still playing starters deep into the second scrimmage is unusual

gait must want more time for the youngins

usually you see starters come out after the first quarter or so of game #2
They started subbing maybe mid 3rd. 9-6 HPU after 3. Duffy in cage for a lot of 3rd and into 4th.

Good to see we didn’t throw in the towel like the Michigan scrimmage last year. All good as long as Caccamo has a relatively minor injury.

Jesus man its a fall ball game
Amen! Here are a few thoughts.. I was at the game and I thought the O looked good - the ball was spinning and they were able to get a lot of very good looks. Hiltz had 2-3 pipes in the first half, but he was getting his hands free with ease. 'Cuse won most of the draws in the 1st and 2nd... No substitution penalties! Loyola took and were forced into some bad shots. Mark is a huge upgrade in cage. Both teams had a lot of players not dressed today. Great place to watch a game. Glad I went.

Last edited:
Amen! Here are a few thoughts.. I was at the game and I thought the O looked good - the ball was spinning and they were able to get a lot of very good looks. Hiltz had 2-3 pipes in the first half, but he was getting his hands free with ease. 'Cuse won most of the draws in the 1st and 2nd... No substitution penalties! Loyola took and were forced into some bad shots. Mark is a huge upgrade in cage. Both teams had a lot of players not dressed today. Great place to watch a game. Glad I went.
How many did hiltz spalinna and thomson have

So Will Mark played well from ur post. Glad to hear that he's gonna definitely be a huge upgrade. Happy for him

Amen! Here are a few thoughts.. I was at the game and I thought the O looked good - the ball was spinning and they were able to get a lot of very good looks. Hiltz had 2-3 pipes in the first half, but he was getting his hands free with ease. 'Cuse won most of the draws in the 1st and 2nd... No substitution penalties! Loyola took and were forced into some bad shots. Mark is a huge upgrade in cage. Both teams had a lot of players not dressed today. Great place to watch a game. Glad I went
This is a great take. I walked away breathing a little easier. There were a few missed opportunities, but the chemistry, especially on O, is trending in the right direction. Thompson looked very confident. Simmons reminds me of Keegan Khan. Really liked what I saw on F/O.

Not that it matters AT ALL, but our folks at the game say we won the Loyola scrimmage by one or two goals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom