Whos going to record???
Scrimage game times and location for this weekend games:

11:00 am:
Loyola vs Syracuse Awalt Field
High Point vs Villanova Lugano Field

1:30 pm:
Loyola vs Villanova Awalt Field
High Point vs Syracuse Lugano Field

Your points about Nunes and Gavin are bang on, except for the fact that Nunes plays for UVA :cool:.
ACC, BIG10 and Ivies have the premier shooters with ACC typically the most loaded. Will be a big test for Mark. If he struggles, McCool will get a shot.
Thanks for the correction. I fixed it above.

Lemme try this again, are the scrimmages on Saturday or Sunday? Hard to track down specifics on any of the three teams websites or SM.

Call me crazy but I LOVE Otto being on the helmet.

They lost the orange sticker on the front as well, which was probably the worst part about it. Still don’t know why there is a random grey part in it, but progress!

Same thing with Nunes he went from HS to the ACC so can't compare him to Will Mark who has been playing mid major D 1 lacrosse for 3 yrs. As for Gavin he wasn't as experienced as Will Mark either and had limited action at Virginia on a championship team so can't even go by those stats. Gavin in my opinion is not even close to the goalie Will Mark is.
Wait. Nunes went from HS to starter in ACC and posted near .500. That's above expectations even for the #1 Recruit. That said, it might be the benchmark that Will will need to hit. But honestly. I do not think he will come close due to Syracuse's overall D. Not sure you can go from .408 to .500 in 1 season.

You are certainly a big fan of Will Mark - clear to see in your posts. Much more in Lacrosse - vs Hockey and Soccer - the GK is only as good as his D. Unlike in Hockey where a GK can "steal" a game, it very rarely happens in High D1 Lacrosse.

Will will get his shot at #1 but will be on a short leash - McCool is the current heir apparent to Dom.

Wait. Nunes went from HS to starter in ACC and posted near .500. That's above expectations even for the #1 Recruit. That said, it might be the benchmark that Will will need to hit. But honestly. I do not think he will come close due to Syracuse's overall D. Not sure you can go from .408 to .500 in 1 season.

You are certainly a big fan of Will Mark - clear to see in your posts. Much more in Lacrosse - vs Hockey and Soccer - the GK is only as good as his D. Unlike in Hockey where a GK can "steal" a game, it very rarely happens in High D1 Lacrosse.

Will will get his shot at #1 but will be on a short leash - McCool is the current heir apparent to Dom.
Have you ever actually watched a lacrosse game?

Well if u say only as good as ur D then u can't just go by Will Marks stats to because he had a terrible D in front of him his first 2 yrs. Finally this yr with the D 2 kids gone and Chris Cambell transferring to LIU they had a solid D. Only one game they let a lot of goals which was Hobart due to two starters being suspended on D. Will Mark had D 2 kids playing in front of him and kept his team in every game. If he makes 19 saves out of 38 shots on goal isn't that better then someone who saves 10 out of 20 ? Go look at his games most games his first 2 yrs teams had ridiculous amount of shots. The more shots a team takes usually a goalies percentage goes down. Will had an insane amount of shots and still saved 56%

Idk I think the coaches are excited to have Will and expect him to be the guy for 2 yrs until he graduates. He's a proven HM AA goalie. If they didn't think so I don't think they would have jumped on him the day he hit the portal. The ACC is the best but Will has faced good competition that proves he can be a good goalie. A two time player of the yr and 2 time AA is not just some avg goalie. Also the NEC was very underrated. Bryant went toe to toe with National Champion Virginia in the NCAA tournament two seasons ago and St Joes who he has played twice a yr went toe to toe with Penn, Deleware and Yale. LIU lost to them 11 - 10 in NEC tournament. He is expected to be the guy for two yrs and then McCool to take over. We will find out soon. A goalie def can help a team be much better. The D was bad last yr but Gavin was terrible. He didn't help the D out at all. You will see the difference this yr with Will Mark in net. FOGO, SSDM and Goalie in my opinion are the 3 most important positions to having a solid team. If ur weak in those spots I don't care who u have playing attack u won't win many games. A good Goalie helps a D and a good D helps a goalie. Hopefully this yr Cuse has both

Sorry I thought I deleted the first post then added to it but one the one I replied to lol

Sunday. Rain in the forecast.

I live a little south of Baltimore and I'm seeing a slight chance of a shower currently (24% specifically) so barring a big change I wouldn't be worried.

I still can't get how u can say a good goalie can't steal a game in lacrosse? Of course they can and a goalie can help out the defense just like the D helps the goalie. An avg goalie will get lit up with a bad D like Gavin last yr but a good goalie will make big saves and keep his team in a game. I saw it with Mark at LIU his first 2 yrs when LIU moved up from D 2 and had mostly D 2 kids on D in front of him. Guys wide open taking shot after shot at him. Bryant took 60 shots in a game vs them as Will made 30 saves. LIU competed and made the NEC tournament in 2021 with a terrible D due to Will Mark. This yr they lost to St Joes 11 - 10 in NEC tournament in which St Joes avg 15 goals a game. They hung up 16 on Yale in NCAA tournament. 14 on Penn as they lost in OT. Like I said before Bryant went toe to toe in 2021 with the champs Virginia in the NCAA tournament so Will has been facing underrated competition in the NEC and had a terrible D with D 2 kids his first 2 yrs. Still was an HM All American. Saved 56% of shots but more shots but around 40 shots on goal a game. He played with a terrible D and still played great and kept his team in the games. A goalie in Lacrosse can def steal games and keep there team in games if there very good. I don't agree with u. Yes I like Will and think he's very good and believe you will be suprised the difference he makes this yr. The D will be improved from last yr anyway. The only question mark will be at the dot. That's could effect everything

I still can't get how u can say a good goalie can't steal a game in lacrosse? Of course they can and a goalie can help out the defense just like the D helps the goalie. An avg goalie will get lit up with a bad D like Gavin last yr but a good goalie will make big saves and keep his team in a game. I saw it with Mark at LIU his first 2 yrs when LIU moved up from D 2 and had mostly D 2 kids on D in front of him. Guys wide open taking shot after shot at him. Bryant took 60 shots in a game vs them as Will made 30 saves. LIU competed and made the NEC tournament in 2021 with a terrible D due to Will Mark. This yr they lost to St Joes 11 - 10 in NEC tournament in which St Joes avg 15 goals a game. They hung up 16 on Yale in NCAA tournament. 14 on Penn as they lost in OT. Like I said before Bryant went toe to toe in 2021 with the champs Virginia in the NCAA tournament so Will has been facing underrated competition in the NEC and had a terrible D with D 2 kids his first 2 yrs. Still was an HM All American. Saved 56% of shots but more shots but around 40 shots on goal a game. He played with a terrible D and still played great and kept his team in the games. A goalie in Lacrosse can def steal games and keep there team in games if there very good. I don't agree with u. Yes I like Will and think he's very good and believe you will be suprised the difference he makes this yr. The D will be improved from last yr anyway. The only question mark will be at the dot. That's could effect everything
Try reading my post. I never said a GK can't steal a game. Here's what I wrote "Unlike in Hockey where a GK can "steal" a game, it very rarely happens in High D1 Lacrosse."

cuse is gonna destroy loyola today. loyola has a ton of injuries to key players and will be playing an absurd amount of freshmen. take score with grain of salt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom