2022 Horse Racing | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Horse Racing

That was amazing. Second fastest Beyer ever. Cheating Bafferts second place horse ran it's fastest mile in a quarter by over two seconds and finished almost 20 lengths behind? Perfection
Formal Gold and Will's Way ran figures like that several times going two turns. Easy Goer was in the neighborhood as well. Andy Beyer also went back and estimated Secretariat's Belmont Stakes figure would have come in at 139.

Last edited:
Looking forward to heading to the Breeders Cup in a few weeks, and seeing a boat load of great racing. I don’t think I’ve ever won a dime (net) on any breeders cup day, but it’s a great event and I get to spend time with some friends who I grew up with near Belmont. In two weekends I will first get to watch the Orange defeat ND in the dome, and they see Flightline and others run at Keenland. It should be fun, and tips are always welcomed.

Looking forward to heading to the Breeders Cup in a few weeks, and seeing a boat load of great racing. I don’t think I’ve ever won a dime (net) on any breeders cup day, but it’s a great event and I get to spend time with some friends who I grew up with near Belmont. In two weekends I will first get to watch the Orange defeat ND in the dome, and they see Flightline and others run at Keenland. It should be fun, and tips are always welcomed.

Keeneland is so great as well. Always enjoyed my time in Lexington too.

Dug in deep to the Breeders Cup PPs last night.

The majority of the turf races are just impossible.

Extremely tough. Going to have to take a few singles on the dirt to compensate and hope for the best.

We'll see how great a horse Flightline is.

He's already cemented his greatness by making really good horses look ordinary. Could he get beat Saturday? They all can get beat, but it's probably not happening. Still, that's an excellent field he's facing. Epicenter seems like he may have another forward move in him and the 10 furlongs won't be a problem, but even that might not be enough to get him close.

Dug in deep to the Breeders Cup PPs last night.

The majority of the turf races are just impossible.
Lost the 1st Turf BC race by picking the wrong Irish horse. Came back with a nice payout in the 7th, on the dirt, with Wonder Wheel. I'm bullish on Tyler Gafflione. That was a nice ride. Next race, really like Chad Brown on the Turf but coupling him with the five horse. We will see.

Lost the 1st Turf BC race by picking the wrong Irish horse. Came back with a nice payout in the 7th, on the dirt, with Wonder Wheel. I'm bullish on Tyler Gafflione. That was a nice ride. Next race, really like Chad Brown on the Turf but coupling him with the five horse. We will see.
Amazingly I hit the first turf simply by riding Appleby and Buick…. 9-10 in money for 2022 in the us. Riding that in the last as well.

Amazingly I hit the first turf simply by riding Appleby and Buick…. 9-10 in money for 2022 in the us. Riding that in the last as well.
Might have to go with the hot hand in the 10th. Want to see how Chad Brown does in the 8th because I like his horse in the 10th along with the Mike Smith/Jeff Mullins horse. But so far your horse is the early favorite. Normally I don't go too exotic when there are so many horses in the race but maybe I'm playing with house money.

Flightline retiring. Just sucks...I get it, but it sucks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JYCUSE12

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom