2022 Masters | Syracusefan.com

2022 Masters

Looks like Tiger will be back. Will add some entertainment value for the first few days -- would be stunned if he made the cut. He seems to be happy more to play than to compete right now.

Trigger up "All they are showing is Tiger" comments on social media on Thursday morning, when they show Tiger in one of the two featured groups. Those people will be totally oblivious to (or disregard) that limited featured group morning coverage at the Masters has existed for over 15 years

Last edited:
FPl89yQXMAAFF6z

tiger not playing in late day early morning draw is good for him. he got a middle of the road draw

I have never seen so many big stars scheduled for the end of the first round - must be a Masters TV thing.

JJ Spaun gets squeezed into the first group which is a twosome with Jose!?

I hope Rory wins but don't think it will happen. Scheffler is an obvious pick but doubt he wins - actually I doubt any single guy wins it - laugh. Maybe someone like Burns/Zalatoris/Hoge.

Can't wait to see them cover +4 Tiger three putting instead of covering the leaders.

Phil has to be very happy that Tiger is playing so most will ignore his story.

Last edited:
I'm a big Tiger fan so I will be glued hoping for a great first and second round and an eventual win. My longshot pick is Si Woo Kim, but I think the actual winner might come from the 10:56 am threesome of Adam Scott, Scottie Scheffler and Tony Finau. Besides that, it's a crapshoot. One of the hardest tournaments to handicap, although a good prop bet would be a lefty winning as five of the last ten golfers to win were lefthanded. Obviously, the biggest name lefty is sitting out but, as far as I know, that still leaves Mike Weir, Garrick Higgo, Robert McIntyre, Brian Harman and Bubba Watson. Some big odds there.

Looks like Tiger will be back. Will add some entertainment value for the first few days -- would be stunned if he made the cut. He seems to be happy more to play than to compete right now.

Trigger up "All they are showing is Tiger" comments on social media on Thursday morning, when they show Tiger in one of the two featured groups. Those people will be totally oblivious to (or disregard) that limited featured group morning coverage at the Masters has existed for over 15 years
If he made the cut it would be a miracle.

In a masters pool I do where you pick 6 golfers from 6 tiers, final score being the lowest from the top 4, I chose Justin Thomas, Hovland, Burns, Finau, Simpson, Cam Davis.

In a masters pool I do where you pick 6 golfers from 6 tiers, final score being the lowest from the top 4, I chose Justin Thomas, Hovland, Burns, Finau, Simpson, Cam Davis.
So there’s some crazy stat about “strokes gained around the green” as a huge determinant in Masters success in last 20 years. I love Hovland but he’s ranked around 674th on tour in that category. Hope he does well though. Apparently I’m even better than Vic out of the bunkers and I’m a 10

Last edited:

If he made the cut it would be a miracle.
Vegas has him at 52% to make the cut. Coin flip.

Vegas has him at 52% to make the cut. Coin flip.
Vegas always gives a ton of love to tiger just like they do the Yankees cowboys Notre Dame duke. The guy almost died a little over a year ago. I think it would be a miracle.

Vegas always gives a ton of love to tiger just like they do the Yankees cowboys Notre Dame duke. The guy almost died a little over a year ago. I think it would be a miracle.
I def. agree that his numbers are going to be off based on public demand. I just think he’s the most magical golfer in the history of civilization and I would be SHOCKED if he’s not there on the weekend. Let’s see who’s right!!

still trying to decide is it better to take stabs at guys before rd 1 or try to find money on guys after rd 2..
I’m finding myself with most sports and games to live bet after having some info. More entertaining for me

So there’s some crazy stat about “strokes gained around the green” as a huge determinant in Masters success in last 20 years. I love Hovland but he’s ranked around 674th on tour in that category. Hope he does well though. Apparently I’m even better than Vic out of the bunkers and I’m a 10
I heard that. We're pot committed though. I think most won't pick him, too. He's in tier 2 with Koepka, Cantlay, Speith, Morikawa, Xander, and Will Z.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom