2022 Masters | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Masters

The announcer just said it was shocking that Neimann (who is 23) , "has never finished higher than 23rd".
Early candidate for most drunk comment of the day.

Would have been nice to get that birdie putt to go down for Tiger.
Not sure how it missed.

Would have been nice to get that birdie putt to go down for Tiger.
Not sure how it missed.
Wow. Hardest hole on the course. A birdie would’ve picked up 1.5 on the field.

I need to find the actual Shotlink data, but I swear I just saw Mike Weir miss a 10 INCH putt on #1

Weirsy has bounced back well.
He would be even par after 14 holes without that miss

Wow, the wind has really picked up.

THIS close to -2 for the Big cat! It’s game on.

Burning my bet that he would miss the cut.
Happy to do so.

FREE PHIL!!!!!

F tiger.

Phil still hard at work on the forensic audit of the misuse of the PGA Tour's Digital Assets which Phil has valued at $20 billion!

All 30 NBA teams (with all assets) are worth about 30 billion, but the PGA Tour's digital assets are worth $20 billion. Sure thing Phil.

Last edited:
If he can salvage par on #7 he's back.

Was that Tiger or me playing those last 4 shots on the 8th hole?
Bogey from that spot on the 8th is disappointing.

tiger being tiger.. got away with 3 wayard tee shots on the front but made big putts.. could have had 1 more birdie but probably also 1-2 bogeys he saved.. wonder how much pain he really is in.. he looks so gimpy out there.

If I ever got a redo in life, I 100% want to be Adam Scott. I get heart palpitations just thinking about him!

Phil still hard at work on the forensic audit of the misuse of the PGA Tour's Digital Assets which Phil has valued at $20 billion!

All 30 NBA teams (with all assets) are worth about 30 billion, but the PGA Tour's digital assets are worth $20 billion. Sure thing Phil.
yeah, dont care though.

Just win Majors.

sorta like at a Springsteen concert...shut up and just play the hits.

tiger being tiger.. got away with 3 wayard tee shots on the front but made big putts.. could have had 1 more birdie but probably also 1-2 bogeys he saved.. wonder how much pain he really is in.. he looks so gimpy out there.

Good recoveries overall on big putts.
Unfortunately he had two sloppy chips today around the green (#8, #14) and they cost him two shots.

yeah, dont care though.

Just win Majors.

sorta like at a Springsteen concert...shut up and just play the hits.

You probably go to the bathroom during Incident, because you need all that time...

You probably go to the bathroom during Incident, because you need all that time...
ha!

i got my pee songs and timing down pat for the Boss.

at Giants Stadium, the show is my oyster...i cannot be had.

arena shows make it a little tougher, sometimes you miss a note or 2.

age and consumption may play a role in that...

Small stakes here, I made a $12 bet on DJ to be end of day leader at 25-1.

Payout is $300 if I win.
Currently offering me $120 to go away.
If he ends up tied for the lead that $300 gets split two ways so I would get $150.

Cash out or stay?

Small stakes here, I made a $12 bet on DJ to be end of day leader at 25-1.

Payout is $300 if I win.
Currently offering me $120 to go away.
If he ends up tied for the lead that $300 gets split two ways so I would get $150.

Cash out or stay?
$100 for a three-way tie? Take the $120 and call it a night.

$100 for a three-way tie? Take the $120 and call it a night.

Was going to do a half cash out, but the recently created Bet365 Ontario site is glitchy (I was forced to it this week). They continue to have a hard time tracking my location at certain times and will not let me access bets when they cannot verify my location is Ontario.

It goes on and off through the day. I went for a 25 minute walk to get some air, and by that time it was too late.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom