2022 NFL Thread | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

2022 NFL Thread

Have to say the picture on Amazon is much clearer than any of the networks. Looks like the 4k tv purchase finally paid off.

Last edited:
Informal survey- did anyone sign up for Prime specifically for the NFL games?

The game is on Fox in SoCal. Who keeps the ad revenue? Amazon or Fox?

Time lord Andy Reed strikes again . Just blew 30 seconds for Mahommes by not calling TO

Last edited:
Those wing stop wings don’t even LOOK good.

I feel bad for the rest of the country who thinks they like wings when they’ve never even really had them.

Why kick it ? You get stuffed they’re on the 1 yard line ? The field position alone is probably worth 3 pts

So it just plays from when you start it, if another tv in your house started earlier, they can't be synced? You're kind of stuck on the stream not really being able to change channels for halftime etc.

So it just plays from when you start it, if another tv in your house started earlier, they can't be synced? You're kind of stuck on the stream not really being able to change channels for halftime etc.
It’s pretty crappy in that there isn’t DVR functioning. Same with Apple TV baseball. You can pause / forward / rewind. But you can’t really jump in and out

It’s pretty crappy in that there isn’t DVR functioning. Same with Apple TV baseball. You can pause / forward / rewind. But you can’t really jump in and out
I just found this;

Since Amazon is streaming the game, there might be some confusion among traditional viewers of NFL games who have become accustomed to using DVR controls on cable and satellite set-tops. For instance, will you be able to record the Amazon games? Pause, rewind and fast-forward the action?

The answer is yes, yes, yes, and yes.

Click Amazon: See Today’s 1-Day-Only Deals!

Amazon says to record the game, and use other DVR features, you go to the game’s page on the Prime Video app or the Amazon web site. (Here’s the Chargers-Chiefs page for tomorrow night.) There you select ‘Record Thursday Night Football’ or ‘Add to Watchlist and Record.’ This will set your page or app to enable game recordings for the entire season.

(When I clicked on ‘Add to Watchlist,’ it enabled recording on my Prime Video page. Amazon’s help page says it will say, ‘Add to Watchlist and Record.’ But my page just says, ‘Add to Watchlist.’ Once you click on Add to Watchlist, click on the image to go to the next page to see if it says, ‘Recording Enabled.’)

If you enable this feature before the game starts, you will have access to a full game replay and be able to watch the live game from the beginning if you tune in late. If you enable it during the game, you will have access to the full game replay only, and limited ability to rewind to earlier in the game.

Enabling the feature after the game will provide you access to future game replays (but not the one just played) and the ability to watch from the beginning.

As usual , chiefs don’t cover .

I just found this;

Since Amazon is streaming the game, there might be some confusion among traditional viewers of NFL games who have become accustomed to using DVR controls on cable and satellite set-tops. For instance, will you be able to record the Amazon games? Pause, rewind and fast-forward the action?

The answer is yes, yes, yes, and yes.

Click Amazon: See Today’s 1-Day-Only Deals!

Amazon says to record the game, and use other DVR features, you go to the game’s page on the Prime Video app or the Amazon web site. (Here’s the Chargers-Chiefs page for tomorrow night.) There you select ‘Record Thursday Night Football’ or ‘Add to Watchlist and Record.’ This will set your page or app to enable game recordings for the entire season.

(When I clicked on ‘Add to Watchlist,’ it enabled recording on my Prime Video page. Amazon’s help page says it will say, ‘Add to Watchlist and Record.’ But my page just says, ‘Add to Watchlist.’ Once you click on Add to Watchlist, click on the image to go to the next page to see if it says, ‘Recording Enabled.’)

If you enable this feature before the game starts, you will have access to a full game replay and be able to watch the live game from the beginning if you tune in late. If you enable it during the game, you will have access to the full game replay only, and limited ability to rewind to earlier in the game.

Enabling the feature after the game will provide you access to future game replays (but not the one just played) and the ability to watch from the beginning.
No

chiefs had no business wining that game. pick six from inside the 5 is essentially a 14 point swing. that doesn't even include 3 should have been PM picks. they are truly blessed.

Last edited:
The Bills are going undefeated. Allen is at his own level above Mahomes and Herbert.
Nobody is going undefeated. Injuries , incentive , and wonky turnover games ensure this

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom