2022 NFL Thread | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

2022 NFL Thread

That gene may have cost us the super bowl

Unfortunately what cost us the SB was a comedy of errors from the coaching staff. Calling for a squib but no one informing Bass, playing prevent D guarding the boundaries when they had 3 timeouts and only needed a FG, no bumping off the line etc etc.

Unfortunately what cost us the SB was a comedy of errors from the coaching staff. Calling for a squib but no one informing Bass, playing prevent D guarding the boundaries when they had 3 timeouts and only needed a FG, no bumping off the line etc etc.
Hilary Duff No GIF by YoungerTV

Long season coming for Dallas

Jerry will not get the message until it hits him in the pocket. Fans need to stop going to the games, buying merch and watching them on TV.

Jerry will not get the message until it hits him in the pocket. Fans need to stop going to the games, buying merch and watching them on TV.
That’s pretty difficult when 40% of the Cowboys gate revenue is coming from their opponents.

Lot of colts hype coming into the season with the arrival of Matt Ryan. Turns out Matt Ryan is a terrible sack inducing Qb. Has been for a while now. Atlanta better off with Marriota. Colts are baad

7 freaking teams have not scored a TD by halftime

Brady pouting nonstop vs the Saints as usual; before&after a gift 1st down via flag on 3rd&13, a drive that still resulted in nothing.

Good to see Tua still stinks. I swear every throw is a whisker away from being picked. I thought the Ravens were ravaged by injuries.

Lot of colts hype coming into the season with the arrival of Matt Ryan. Turns out Matt Ryan is a terrible sack inducing Qb. Has been for a while now. Atlanta better off with Marriota. Colts are baad
I heard mostly default division winner picks for them which I thought was hard to argue with. Also their schedule was a joke. But ya I didn't really see the QB move as more than a marginal upgrade.

Steelers are such a massive luckbox in every game suddenly dropping easy int's & muffing punts 'cause Patriot helmets. I'm so glad crap like that doesn't matter anymore because the Bills are good.

He's just throwing up prayers hoping for a flag because they can't do anything else and then crying when he doesn't get it.

Pittsburgh should just play Pickett. Trubisky is taking them nowhere. If Pickett is any good they can be a team.

The ruling on this Winston int can't be different than Mahomes' Thurs night. I wonder what the difference is.

Antoine Smith did this against the Colts in 1998. Just had to go down after the first down and game was over. Instead scores and we go up 8.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom