2022 NFL Thread | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

2022 NFL Thread

Brady pouting nonstop vs the Saints as usual; before&after a gift 1st down via flag on 3rd&13, a drive that still resulted in nothing.

Good to see Tua still stinks. I swear every throw is a whisker away from being picked. I thought the Ravens were ravaged by injuries.
Mmmmm?

That Russell Wilson contract and trade going to look and smell like a steamy foot long floater soon enough

That Russell Wilson contract and trade going to look and smell like a steamy foot long floater soon enough
You're hoping. He's not been great by any means, but there's been 4 blatant drops with the ball hitting between the numbers

You're hoping. He's not been great by any means, but there's been 4 blatant drops with the ball hitting between the numbers
Wait. He’s not great? You give up all those picks and give him all that guaranteed money for an OK guy ?

Wait. He’s not great? You give up all those picks and give him all that guaranteed money for an OK guy ?
Not yet my guy, not yet. It's gonna take a few games like Boomer was just explaining, and thats with not playing one snap preseason. Sprinkle in some Hackett and it's not easy. Plenty of time left in the season lol

Just when you think you’ve heard it all. Today in the Browns game, the color commentator suggested that the browns attempt a 71 yard FG

Not yet my guy, not yet. It's gonna take a few games like Boomer was just explaining, and thats with not playing one snap preseason. Sprinkle in some Hackett and it's not easy. Plenty of time left in the season lol
I hear ya on Hackett. Wow he has been a train wreck down the stretch in these two games.

Wilson is fine but - and I said this at the end of last season - he's not the same guy he was 3-4 years ago. That doesn't mean Denver can't win plenty of games this year but they need solid defense and a balanced attack to get it done.

Just when you think you’ve heard it all. Today in the Browns game, the color commentator suggested that the browns attempt a 71 yard FG
And that NFL commentator was a former NFL PK (Jay Feeley). It was a crazy statement but the Cleveland PK nailed a game winner last week that would have been good from 70.

I hear ya on Hackett. Wow he has been a train wreck down the stretch in these two games.

Wilson is fine but - and I said this at the end of last season - he's not the same guy he was 3-4 years ago. That doesn't mean Denver can't win plenty of games this year but they need solid defense and a balanced attack to get it done.
I mostly agree, but Wilson had an injury last season, and that's only the 2nd season he's missed the playoffs ever. The last 2 games he led the NFL in qbr. So is it decline or was it injury? I have to trust the Broncos brass, until I see other wise

Anyone watching games that had announcers speaking Spanish?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom