2022 NFL Thread | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

2022 NFL Thread

Well the result is all that matters. I’ve been on a painful streak of hitting the first two parlay legs then getting groin shotted on the final. My last one was just needing the ravens to beat Miami. I was already counting the cash at 35-14
Ouch! It's always the last leg...

Tomlin with an incredible punt. Down 9, 4minutes left. Dumber than anything Nate Hackett has done so far and nobody says a word.
I've seen some people on Twitter ripping him apart for that

Tomlin with an incredible punt. Down 9, 4minutes left. Dumber than anything Nate Hackett has done so far and nobody says a word.

I dunno, while I appreciate your point, I'd think Tomlin has earned a little more latitude:

"Since joining the Steelers in 2007, he has led the team to ten playoff runs, seven division titles, three AFC Championship Games, two Super Bowl appearances, and a title in Super Bowl XLIII."

I dunno, while I appreciate your point, I'd think Tomlin has earned a little more latitude:

"Since joining the Steelers in 2007, he has led the team to ten playoff runs, seven division titles, three AFC Championship Games, two Super Bowl appearances, and a title in Super Bowl XLIII."
No doubt he has the resume but he hasn't won a playoff game since 2016 and hasn't won a playoff game in 8 of the last 11 seasons. Looks like 9 out of 12 after this season. A lot of those previous accomplishments look further and further in the rear view mirror.

I’ve seen enough of Jameis Winston. Andy Dalton can’t be any worse than this.

that tua’s arm is sooo weak

I’ve seen enough of Jameis Winston. Andy Dalton can’t be any worse than this.

He is. Winston at least has an arm. Saints would be better off with Taysom Hill.

Feeling good about the Phins. Beat three straight playoff teams and have proven they can pull out the tight games.

A lot of missed interception opportunities in the last quarter but I’m just happy we closed out the win. Byron Jones should be back soon and they’ll face another challenging QB in Burrows next week.

Tua’s quietly going about his business and making the media look silly.

Feeling good about the Phins. Beat three straight playoff teams and have proven they can pull out the tight games.

A lot of missed interception opportunities in the last quarter but I’m just happy we closed out the win. Byron Jones should be back soon and they’ll face another challenging QB in Burrows next week.

He played against practice squad dbacks today lol

He played against practice squad dbacks today lol

Yeah, yeah it’s all I’ve heard from my Bills friends.

But Tua also put up nearly 500 yards vs the Ravens the week before. Waddle’s playing like a top 8 wideout.

So my point stands. He’s been effective and a better QB than anyone’s given him credit for.

The media has been the biggest fan boy of Tua. A couple loud mouth types with disproportionate influence have created this ridiculous “media against Tua” storyline

Delay of Game once again goes uncalled.
What a stupid concept. AFTER the clock goes to zero then the official looks to see if it’s been snapped. If only the technology existed where the official could wear something on their wrist that was synchronized to the play clock where they could simultaneously see the time and the snap

The media has been the biggest fan boy of Tua. A couple loud mouth types with disproportionate influence have created this ridiculous “media against Tua” storyline
Thats funny, maybe its just Bills fans then who’ve been talking him down since day 1

Speaking as a Bills fan, I couldn't be more indifferent. Let's be honest, his own organization wasn't sold on him.
Yeah, any time Tua’s brought up it’s that.

He plays through the knocks he takes. Never complains, never shows up his teammates, and puts W’s in the win column

Thats funny, maybe its just Bills fans then who’ve been talking him down since day 1
He’s had many supporters who have claimed he was can’t miss. There is even a Tuanon movement

How many knock out pools and parlays did Chris Jones mouth torch ?

Yeah, any time Tua’s brought up it’s that.

He plays through the knocks he takes. Never complains, never shows up his teammates, and puts W’s in the win column
Is that untrue, though?

He seems like a good kid...I just find the histrionics from his supporters a bit much, that's all.

Three games into the season (pending tomorrow night) and there are only two 3-0 teams left. Philly is now the favorite to win the NFC at +900.

What would you rather have ?

Russel Wilson and a 4th

Or

2022 first-round pick
2022 second-round pick
2022 fifth-round pick, a
2023 first-round pick,
2023 second-round pick
Noah Fant,
Shelby Harris
Drew Lock
And 165 million dollars

What would you rather have ?

Russel Wilson and a 4th

Or

2022 first-round pick
2022 second-round pick
2022 fifth-round pick, a
2023 first-round pick,
2023 second-round pick
Noah Fant,
Shelby Harris
Drew Lock
And 165 million dollars
He fleeced denver. Every year I love how ridiculous his mvp odds are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom