2022 NFL Thread | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

2022 NFL Thread

He made the Dallas 90s powerhouse by getting his sorry, soft, overrated, slow ass traded. I’ll give him that.

That he did but far more than just Herschel led to that uneven trade.

Hey, I'm an Iggles' fan. Don't bet on games. Just enjoy watching them. Have no rooting interest tonight.

Not only was that OPI call terrible, I'm surprised the refs didn't get together and wave off the flag.

Hey, I'm an Iggles' fan. Don't bet on games. Just enjoy watching them. Have no rooting interest tonight.

Oh come on. I'm a lifelong true boyz fan from PA. Yall might dislike NY but you kyou are taking them over Dallas.

Oh come on. I'm a lifelong true boyz fan from PA. Yall might dislike NY but you know you are taking them over Dallas.
I hate Dallas and Philly equally, but I think Steve is wise and needs to be heard.

Maybe Madden has it right. No officials on the field is way to go.
I’ve been ranting for “robot refs” for a solid 15 years.

To the point where when there’s an obvious terrible call, my dad and/or brother will simply text me “robot refs”.

Make it happen! Every call should be the correct call. It’s freakin 2022! We’re basically the Jetsons with a few remaining caveman tendencies….terrible referees being the prime example, obviously.

People who trash Daniel Jones don’t watch or don’t know football.

The Giants WR’s and OL(other than Thomas) are absolutely horrific and have been for his entire career.

The Giants WR’s and OL(other than Thomas) are absolutely horrific and have been for his entire career.
Worst wideouts.

Worst wideouts.
Shep is an OK number 2(if you have a stud number 1), and a good number 3.

Toney has talent but is always hurt. I don’t know what happened to Golladay but he seems washed.

Nobody would want anyone but Shep….as their #2 or 3.

Shep is an OK number 2(if you have a stud number 1), and a good number 3.

Toney has talent but is always hurt. I don’t know what happened to Golladay but he seems washed.

Nobody would want anyone but Shep….as their #2 or 3.
In today’s nfl I dont even see him as a 2.

Giants were wrong to blame Eli imo and now still wrong fully blaming Jones

Oh come on. I'm a lifelong true boyz fan from PA. Yall might dislike NY but you kyou are taking them over Dallas.
I'm a Philly season ticketholder and I loathe the G-men more than Dallas. I have lived and worked around NYG fans for a long time. I never hear the end of it when they have one good season in ten.

Probably something to that. Jalen Hurts looks like an all-pro now that he has two stud WRs and one of the best OLs in the NFL. Not taking anything away from Hurts but it's nice to casually look down field watching guys running free in the secondary.

Probably something to that. Jalen Hurts looks like an all-pro now that he has two stud WRs and one of the best OLs in the NFL. Not taking anything away from Hurts but it's nice to casually look down field watching guys running free in the secondary.
Jones has been running for his life his whole career, and we haven’t had a big time WR since Beckham….which predates Jones.

Jones has been running for his life his whole career, and we haven’t had a big time WR since Beckham….which predates Jones.
We are still missing a lot of pieces.

i agree on Jones. We don’t know yet. Oline is awful and WRs are worse.

We are still missing a lot of pieces.

i agree on Jones. We don’t know yet. Oline is awful and WRs are worse.
I mean….how do you judge a QB with that help?

If he wasn’t mobile, we would never score a point.

What QB in the league would even look remotely good playing for the Giants the last 4 years. Mahomes?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom