2022 NFL Thread | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

2022 NFL Thread

Russ looks washed
A lot of his success was based on elusiveness and extending plays . He was never a “running” QB unless he had no choice , but he was always making plays with his legs. That’s no longer a reliable option for him

A lot of his success was based on elusiveness and extending plays . He was never a “running” QB unless he had no choice , but he was always making plays with his legs. That’s no longer a reliable option for him

That and he can't hit the simple throws anymore to keep the chains moving. Accuracy is all over the place

Thank god Denver pulled it out . I had an 8 team parlay that had the 49ers won, would have failed because of the chiefs inexplicable loss at Indy. But now that the 9ers lost anyway , I can rest easier for some weird reason

So I’m one of two people left in a survivor pool that started with 44 people. The other person left contacted me and wants to split the pot. Do I take the guaranteed money or go all or nothing and continue playing?

Thank god Denver pulled it out . I had an 8 team parlay that had the 49ers won, would have failed because of the chiefs inexplicable loss at Indy. But now that the 9ers lost anyway , I can rest easier for some weird reason
I lost a massive teasr on that colts game which frankly I can say might have have been the most fixed game I’ve ever seen complete with the kicker from the replacements

I lost a massive teasr on that colts game which frankly I can say might have have been the most fixed game I’ve ever seen complete with the kicker from the replacements
There where about ten times where I thought “we’ll that should do it” for the chiefs winning. Never seen anything like that . Play that game 100 times and the. Chiefs win 99 of them

I am not the Lamar Jackson fan that most Ravens faithful are. However, Jackson was 90% of the Raven's offense yesterday, Mark Andrews was pretty much the rest.

The Ravens defense sucks. Mac Jones threw three ridiculous interception and still lit them up for 321. They're down to their third string left tackle. If you wager, I'd be very wary of a packet on the Ravens.

I am not the Lamar Jackson fan that most Ravens faithful are. However, Jackson was 90% of the Raven's offense yesterday, Mark Andrews was pretty much the rest.

The Ravens defense sucks. Mac Jones threw three ridiculous interception and still lit them up for 321. They're down to their third string left tackle. If you wager, I'd be very wary of a packet on the Ravens.
Not to mention that fumble towards the end of the game when Agalor had just completed a huge chunk play. Their D is awful

Same people who acted like Tua was the furthest thing from a factor are now complaining that he was allowed to come back in the game and that it was unfair.

Hope the NFLPA investigation is thorough and that Tua’s alright, of course.

On another note, most of my Jets friends dont even want Wilson to come back. Flacco’s washed and the jets are due to eventually hit on a QB

Same people who acted like Tua was the furthest thing from a factor are now complaining that he was allowed to come back in the game and that it was unfair.

Hope the NFLPA investigation is thorough and that Tua’s alright, of course.

On another note, most of my Jets friends dont even want Wilson to come back. Flacco’s washed and the jets are due to eventually hit on a QB
Speaking for myself, it wasn’t a question of “fairness”, it was a question of following NFL protocol….but we are talking about the Dolphins.

As a Bills fan, I wouldn’t have wanted Allen to come back in the second half if he had been concussed, er, hurt his back, in the fashion that Tua did.

Speaking of which, are you buying the “back injury” yarn that’s being spun by the organization?

Speaking for myself, it wasn’t a question of “fairness”, it was a question of following NFL protocol….but we are talking about the Dolphins.

As a Bills fan, I wouldn’t have wanted Allen to come back in the second half if he had been concussed, er, hurt his back, in the fashion that Tua did.

Speaking of which, are you buying the “back injury” yarn that’s being spun by the organization?
Seeing as the dolphins immediate future depends on his health and playing, I’d be hesitant to assume they’re blatantly lying.

If it’s a true head injury, then bring on whatever the appropriate punishment is. And speaking for myself, I was shocked he came back out and had already accepted he was out for yesterday and Thursday. But teams make their players play through injuries/etc. all the time. Doesn’t make it right but they all do it.

Diggs could barely jog in the fourth, and I hope Allen’s x ray comes back fine

So I’m one of two people left in a survivor pool that started with 44 people. The other person left contacted me and wants to split the pot. Do I take the guaranteed money or go all or nothing and continue playing?

I split a pot in a survivor pool after week one. We both figured it was the easiest $400 we'd make the whole year.

That being said, are you allowed to change the payouts however you want? If it's a winner-take-all situation (say $1,000), maybe you say that winner gets $750 and the other person gets $250. That way both of you still come out winners but there's still incentive to keep going.

Weird but true: the only team in the NFL with more TDs than Lamar this season is Baltimore, because they returned a kickoff for a TD against Miami. Lamar has literally scored every other TD for them.

Horrific OPI call. NFL refs are so consistently horrible. Cost us 3 points.

Horrific OPI call. NFL refs are so consistently horrible. Cost us 3 points.
And the one or should i say tackle, in the end zone cost us 4. It's square now

Looks like Dallas is going to have beat both the giants and the refs tonight. What awful officiating.

Awful missed PI then Parsons obviously held on the Giants only score. At least we got one back on the Shepard missed call

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom