2022 NFL Thread | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

2022 NFL Thread

I mean….how do you judge a QB with that help?

If he wasn’t mobile, we would never score a point.

What QB in the league would even look remotely good playing for the Giants the last 4 years. Mahomes?
Nobody.

Who would Mahomes throw to?

So with the game on the line, the WR we throw to falls down for no reason, and our best WR falls down with no one near him and either snaps his knee or achilles.

Can’t make this stuff up.

DANIEL JONES though, right??!!

I'll be curious how Cooper looks with Gallup and Shultz back and if they open things up for him even more. If Dak becomes expendable.. expend away
Dallas been awaiting the return of Gallup as if he’s Jerry rice

Dallas been awaiting the return of Gallup as if he’s Jerry rice

He is good in possession and their best sideline deep threat. Mind you their receiver group has been more anemic than the Giants without him and with Washington injured and Tolbert not being ready. Noah Brown and then a bunch of nobodies, and Brown himself is a nobody.

Lamb was good last year but he also had help and wasn't a #1

He is good in possession and their best sideline deep threat. Mind you their receiver group has been more anemic than the Giants without him and with Washington injured and Tolbert not being ready. Noah Brown and then a bunch of nobodies, and Brown himself is a nobody.

Lamb was good last year but he also had help and wasn't a #1
Lamb is a classic Dallas receiver. Will make great plays then drop a cookie

I think Buffalo, Cincinnati, and Kansas City are all going to be 2-2 after this week. Miami will get their first loss.

What a time to be a jets fan
They're building a roster with some very solid young talent. Wilson looks like a stud WR, Sauce Gardner has the potential to be a lock down corner and Breece Hall shows some serious potential too. I know a lot is riding on Zach Wilson but I think they're going to be better than people think in the next year or two.

I think Buffalo, Cincinnati, and Kansas City are all going to be 2-2 after this week. Miami will get their first loss.
Not at all crazy. Grabbed Cincy -1.5 as soon as I could Sunday night. Thanks for the gift Fanduel.
KC-Tampa is an impossible game to handicap w/ the Bucs injuries; maybe they get a couple guys back, and maybe the game is in Minneapolis (is that the closest nfl city to KC?) It's not enough that last year the Chiefs got Jordan Love in the 'extra' 17th game. What a life they lead.

I'm a Philly season ticketholder and I loathe the G-men more than Dallas. I have lived and worked around NYG fans for a long time. I never hear the end of it when they have one good season in ten.
5 SuperBowls in the last 35 years, going 4-1 in them.

Take your gimmick Lombardi and get to the back of the NFC East line.

It’s a spot you should be used too, it’s the only place you’ve ever been in, in the Lombardi Trophy Line.

They're building a roster with some serious young talent. Wilson looks like a stud WR, Sauce Gardner has the potential to be a lock down corner and Breece Hall shows some serious potential too. I know a lot is riding on Zach Wilson but I think they're going to be better than people think in the next year or two.
It's not a bad roster at all. "If only QB..." describes a lot of 7-9 teams hisotrically though.
Salah seems like a baby and a fraud. So much hype for what.

5 SuperBowls in the last 35 years, going 4-1 in them.

Take your gimmick Lombardi and get to the back of the NFC East line.

It’s a spot you should be used too, it’s the only place you’ve ever been in, in the Lombardi Trophy Line.
Glory days for sure. You guys can keep re-living those four SBs cuz adding to the collection looks problematic.

Meanwhile get ready for a beat down on 12/11 and 1/8. That last one won't feel too bad cuz the buses will be a runnin' and we may have clinched home field advantage by then anyway. :)

It's not a bad roster at all. "If only QB..." describes a lot of 7-9 teams hisotrically though.
Salah seems like a baby and a fraud. So much hype for what.
I think it's way too early to make judgments on Saleh or Wilson but no doubt the NYJ's fortunes rely heavily on those two.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom