2022 NFL Thread | Page 58 | Syracusefan.com

2022 NFL Thread

I will never get sick of hearing Mo Bamba in stadiums.

Kodak Black is a disgusting human being but I have similar sentiments toward Super Gremlin
……..i don’t really know what any of that is.

*Puts the new Freddie Gibbs back on.

Going for 2 with 4:27 left and throwing a bomb on 4th and 1….these are things that non athletes would do when they played Madden. And you knew that even if this geek was really good at video games, you would beat them because they had no football IQ.

This is a bad look. I don’t think it’s a big deal in terms of “injury” or anything like that. But it shows a massive degree of disrespect for your fellow man. Makes you think DA thinks he’s “better” than everyone.
Definitely not a good look by DA frustrated or not...
And if he truly felt horrible immediately wouldn't he have turned around-- looked at him, said something, and/or checked on him/ helped him up?

Definitely not a good look by DA frustrated or not...
And if he truly felt horrible immediately wouldn't he have turned around-- looked at him, said something, and/or checked on him/ helped him up?
Exactly. Obviously pro sports is not like the real world, so he's not going to lose his job like most of us would if we just pushed someone down for no reason. But he should be suspended for a game.

Exactly. Obviously pro sports is not like the real world, so he's not going to lose his job like most of us would if we just pushed someone down for no reason. But he should be suspended for a game.
Based on the way reporters have handled the Draymond / Poole situation, the real question is , why was espn filming DA leaving the field ?

Both officials have defended their calls.

The bigger issue is that they think they got it right.
I’ve said for years that, like players and coaches, after the game, the officials should have to face the media to explain their calls and non-calls.

YOu don't get in trouble if you're a stripe if you throw the flag - the only time you get grilled is when you don't throw it. As a fan I love when they don't throw it - let the people play. Burrow was right - there is an inherent risk that all the players sign on for. Do their need to be checks and balances for sure but what is going on is crazy - all that said the worst call of the weekend was the pull and shoot or whatever - the games are tough to watch.

Still issues at LG. RT is better but it's been rough. Then add in Tyron Smith always injured and the struggles at C at times too.

Now that isn't excusing Moore who seems to be way too hot and cold with play calling but OL over past few years has taken major steps backward.

Yeah, sorry. My comment was more about Kellen's refusal to adjust his play calling to the personnel available then it was about the state of the OL.

He did fairly well this go with Cooper at the helm. He needs to stick to that.

Ok. So dude who got shoved last night is filing a police report and claims He was injured. What adams did was wrong. I called him out on it last night .

But now I’m thinking this guy is also a stooge. Better call Saul society at work

Yeah, sorry. My comment was more about Kellen's refusal to adjust his play calling to the personnel available then it was about the state of the OL.

He did fairly well this go with Cooper at the helm. He needs to stick to that.

Roger that and 100 pct agree

He's going to get the special Coach K "Indefinite" Suspension.

He will sit out the first series of the next game and then be back

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom