2022 NFL Thread | Page 59 | Syracusefan.com

2022 NFL Thread

Definitely not a good look by DA frustrated or not...
And if he truly felt horrible immediately wouldn't he have turned around-- looked at him, said something, and/or checked on him/ helped him up?
That man should’ve taken an ambulance ride and gotten some money.

It was assault. Just because they are on the sideline of sporting event doesn't mean he can get away with it.

It wasn't an accident. It was pretty clearly malicious. He was pissed an took it out on that guy.

It was assault. Just because they are on the sideline of sporting event doesn't mean he can get away with it.

It wasn't an accident. It was pretty clearly malicious. He was pissed an took it out on that guy.
Who said it was an accident? Of course it was done with intent and was malicious. And equally obvious is that the guy is milking the living crap out of it to a pathetic degree.

Gotta love McDaniels quote

“We obviously don't want any of our guys to be doing anything like that," McDaniels said. "He knows that. He's very well aware of that. But I know the person; I don't think there was any intent behind it, on his part.”

So adams arms floated up in front of his body on their own volition and performed an extension motion against his will?

Who said it was an accident? Of course it was done with intent and was malicious. And equally obvious is that the guy is milking the living crap out of it to a pathetic degree.

I don’t judge the dude from pursuing the matter in this case. If this thug-like behavior has no consequences, it will just occur more often. This isn’t the same as Russell Westbrook, or whoever, smacking someone’s phone from their hand. There was real potential for injury in this case as far as I saw.

I don’t judge the dude from pursuing the matter in this case. If this thug-like behavior has no consequences, it will just occur more often. This isn’t the same as Russell Westbrook, or whoever, smacking someone’s phone from their hand. There was real potential for injury in this case as far as I saw.
Additional angle of fall captured by a fan

Attachments

• 266BABE3-32E4-41ED-BC43-831D858B4823.gif
    266BABE3-32E4-41ED-BC43-831D858B4823.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 32
Yup. I have no sympathy for bullies.

That guy did nothing to him to provoke that shove. He’s just an idiot.

Well, given that getting up and shooting the fair one was obviously not a realistic option for numerous reasons, this is about the only revenge he can get, so I say go for it.

That's the closest I've seen an NFL crowd almost turn into a soccer crowd.
and in the 2nd half the refs were shook. Ultimate blame still goes to the Raiders but hearing that refs voice crack reminded me of Col. Sanders taking the ship to ludicrous speed.

Anyone have Curtis Samuel’s venmo I need to request him the couple grand that dropped touchdown is going to cost me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom