2022 NFL Thread | Page 60 | Syracusefan.com

2022 NFL Thread

Some terrible offensive football on display today. Save for Zappe. Zappe looks like Unitas

The lengths that this organization goes to try to win are embarrassing
How is it 20 degrees hotter than the ambient temp ? Do they have heaters ?

I’d ole on purpose and get Brady taken out, just to not have to share a locker room with his douchey face anymore.

2nd and 5. 1:20 seconds left Down 4.
Two timeouts.

And harbaugh orders the Ravens defense to let the Giants score ? What ? Instead giants take the free first down and stop short of the end zone . Game over .

Am I the idiot ? Isn’t the plan to stop them and force a fg so you get the ball back down 7 with about a minute left? This guy gives analytics a bad name

Jints are solid this year.

Lamar & the Ravens are washed. The repeated 4th quarter meltdowns are hilarious.
Lamar is never criticized for his careless fumbles . It’s like there is some script the taking heads must stick to that he can’t be critiqued when he chokes. I’m not talking about you fumble as getting blind side sacked. He just fumbles on the slightest contact

I’d ole on purpose and get Brady taken out, just to not have to share a locker room with his douchey face anymore.
He blew his marriage and blew an immaculate career walk off by coming back again and again. Double L.

Lamar is never criticized for his careless fumbles . It’s like there is some script the taking heads must stick to that he can’t be critiqued when he chokes. I’m not talking about you fumble as getting blind side sacked. He just fumbles on the slightest contact
Forget his fumble, the last pick he threw was stupid AF.

All he had to do was throw it away.

Hell, take the sack is even better!

Million dollar talent with a $.10 brain.

Forget his fumble, the last pick he threw was stupid AF.

All he had to do was throw it away.

Hell, take the sack is even better!

Million dollar talent with a $.10 brain.
He’s also won squadoosh. Generally when the talking heads give a guy repeated passes, they’ve won something.

As a Zappe fan and a Mac hater, I am pleased by today’s developments. As a Pats hater, still sad. Was really bummed they were the team that took Zappe.

Amazon should be looking for cash back - the last two Thursday games have been among the worst NFL games I have ever seen.

No kidding, one TD over two games. TNF was always a dumb decision.

Bad weekend for Alabama football

Not entirely ... :)

Quinnen.jpg

Cooper Rush time is over. He has pretty much been exposed the last two weeks. Tonight is heading towards a blow out with him turning the ball over.

We will see what Dak can get done next week with Detroit.

Cooper Rush time is over. He has pretty much been exposed the last two weeks. Tonight is heading towards a blow out with him turning the ball over.

We will see what Dak can get done next week with Detroit.
This likely is a blowout with Dak too. Cowboys defense is getting exposed too. Philly is the best team in the NFL across the board right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom