2022 NFL Thread | Page 61 | Syracusefan.com

2022 NFL Thread

Vintage Kellen Moore play call on 4th down.

Hoped they’d keep it close tonight but no shot with Moore pulling his usual BS and McCarthy not challenging an obvious first down.

This likely is a blowout with Dak too. Cowboys defense is getting exposed too. Philly is the best team in the NFL across the board right now.

Outside of the Dallas DC the Phill coaches are better across the board as well.

Are we sure Dallas D is good? Maybe they just played a bunch of stooge offenses

Cooper Rush time is over. He has pretty much been exposed the last two weeks. Tonight is heading towards a blow out with him turning the ball over.

We will see what Dak can get done next week with Detroit.
If you can’t move the ball on Detroit ……………..

The Eagles have a walk to the Bowl. A healthy 49ers team the only real threat imo.

They played hard and did not quit. 3 turnovers on the road and only lost by 9.

They went 4 -1 with Cooper Rush. Honestly I thought they would go 1-4.

Barring a wth loss they have the lions and bears next. Should be 6-2 at the bye.

I'll take it.

They played hard and did not quit. 3 turnovers on the road and only lost by 9.

They went 4 -1 with Cooper Rush. Honestly I thought they would go 1-4.

Barring a wth loss they have the lions and bears next. Should be 6-2 at the bye.

I'll take it.

Im not going to be an idiot and say Rush is better than Dak. Clearly he isn't. However the play calling mix they use for Rush may be more amenable to success for this particular team than the wide open style they utilize with Dak.

Im not going to be an idiot and say Rush is better than Dak. Clearly he isn't. However the play calling mix they use for Rush may be more amenable to success for this particular team than the wide open style they utilize with Dak.

Dak may be the more talented but Rush plays the position better. Hopefully Dak learned something in his time out. That said the Dallas OC needs to get his head out of his backside and stick to the more balanced play calling once Dak is back in.

The Eagles have a walk to the Bowl. A healthy 49ers team the only real threat imo.
Something about the team / scheme renders them quite ineffective in second halfs. I’d bet the opposition isn’t far from being able to lock them up before half time, sooner rather than later

Something about the team / scheme renders them quite ineffective in second halfs. I’d bet the opposition isn’t far from being able to lock them up before half time, sooner rather than later
Maybe. I suspect that's a bit flukey. The Bills stunk in the 3rd Qtr last year. Historically crushing the 1st half is a good indicator of the best teams.
Meanwhile I'm loving this +1600 first loss in Indy bet I placed a few weeks ago.

Why are NFL owners taking tax money to replace stadiums that are not even 25 years old these days? First Soldier field and now Nissan Stadium...Ugh

Last edited:
Why are NFL owners taking tax money to replace stadiums that are not even 25 years old these days? First Soldier field and now Nissan Stadium...Ugh

But but big Biden and student loan debt forgiveness and and and FREEDOMS

Philly has jumped out to big leads and then went on cruise control in the 2H. Eventually that will bite them but they've also shown that they can crank it back up like that 75 yard drive last night in the middle of the 4Q.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom