2022 NFL Thread | Page 81 | Syracusefan.com

2022 NFL Thread

The Commanders are 1 game behind the Giants right now and play them back-to-back. I don 't think the Commanders. will have any problems against the Giants high school offense. The Giants will not make the playoffs and the Commanders will replace them.
They play each other twice in three weeks and I think you are devaluing how difficult divisional matchups are. Sure, Washington could win both. I think a split is more likely.

Perhaps (although Kelce does love to extend that forearm coming out of his break)….so why choose to flag it on a crucial 3rd down?
Because it was a pretty egregious hold in a way that affected a receiver on a big play? He had a fistful of jersey while kelce was trying to break away. IDK why they choose to let them play some times and not others, but i suspect when the ref sees the jersey stretch, thats when they get called.

1669055994002.png

After yesterdays drubbing the 8-2 Vikings now have a negative point differential. The 3-7 Jaguars are plus 11.

They play each other twice in three weeks and I think you are devaluing how difficult divisional matchups are. Sure, Washington could win both. I think a split is more likely.
A difference of opinion makes a horse race. Believe me, I hate predicting that outcome.

Sorry. You forget there’s real people affected by Russ Wilson’s awful contract and general douchebaggery
At least they'll be in good position for a good QB draft in April...oh wait

A difference of opinion makes a horse race. Believe me, I hate predicting that outcome.
You were right about Washington’s schedule. They play the Giants, bye week and the Giants again. What a crazy schedule. Giants play Washington, Philly, Washington. Hope the Commanders get rusty during the bye week.

You were right about Washington’s schedule. They play the Giants, bye week and the Giants again. What a crazy schedule. Giants play Washington, Philly, Washington. Hope the Commanders get rusty during the bye week.
If the Giants continue to use their current offense I recommend they go to a wing T with an off balance line I saw many years ago.

The Commanders are 1 game behind the Giants right now and play them back-to-back. I don 't think the Commanders. will have any problems against the Giants high school offense. The Giants will not make the playoffs and the Commanders will replace them.
I tend to agree with that take. Commanders are no joke.

I tend to agree with that take. Commanders are no joke.
My big problem is calling them the Commanders. I've hated them for 60 years and they were the Redskins.

Yeah Jerry Jones is a piece of garbage.

Wish people would move on from
caring about who does and doesn’t stand for the anthem. Most Americans couldn’t care less but it’s shoved in our face because people on each extreme side of that argument want the last word/laugh.

Not a giants fan, but 10 point dog on a short week rivalry game seems like free coverage money .

Giants didn't get hosed. There was a clear hold not called despite the illegal downfield that was called( which was a bad call).

Also penalties were near 2x Dallas to NY. Bad playcalling and clock management did in NY

The AFC East is better than the NFC East.

Not a giants fan, but 10 point dog on a short week rivalry game seems like free coverage money .
You pulled that one out of your derriere. You should send Micah Parsons a gift card.

You pulled that one out of your derriere. You should send Micah Parsons a gift card.
Me too. Turned over to watch the egg bowl and flipped back to see Dallas miss the fg and watched
the Giants get the back door cover.
Great way to start the holiday weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom