2022 NFL Thread | Page 79 | Syracusefan.com

2022 NFL Thread

it wasnt a hard hit.. it was high hit in real time.. I think he didnt really think that he should avoid contact until 2-3 steps into it, when it dawned on him the QB had given himself up.. its not much different than when a returner calls FC and gets some slight contact, He had more than enough time to reroute the contact had he done it the first few steps.

Washington deserved to win. Eagles D just wasn’t good enough.

The non facemask on the fumble was rough.

The roughing call was typical NFL. They love making that call.
As someone who bet Philly it was frustrating watching Philly's D fail to get off the field on 3rd downs. Thankfully during Washington's first drive in 3rd Q I live bet the Commanders -2.5 to get my money back.

it wasnt a hard hit.. it was high hit in real time.. I think he didnt really think that he should avoid contact until 2-3 steps into it, when it dawned on him the QB had given himself up.. its not much different than when a returner calls FC and gets some slight contact, He had more than enough time to reroute the contact had he done it the first few steps.
It was a weird play. How often do u see a QB go back to pass and then suddenly drop to his knees. I get why he did it but as a pass rusher you're not expecting that. These plays happen at top end speed. It's easy to dissect when u have the luxury of watching in slow motion. I want to take excess violence out of the game and minimize injuries but in many ways they've gone too far.

And now Goedert is out at least 3-4 weeks as he was injured on that play. That was a huge call and a complete screw up by the refs.

I went to a NFL game recently at Met Life where I had seats in the second row. The refs came walking by and it struck me how old some of these dudes were. This game is moving way too fast for some of them to keep up.

So Rogers looked horrible tonight. He was missing wide ass open receivers in soft coverage. I realize his receivers don’t help him much and they often aren’t on the same page. But this wasn’t that. This was pure inaccuracy in a safe pocket. He might be done.

So Rogers looked horrible tonight. He was missing wide ass open receivers in soft coverage. I realize his receivers don’t help him much and they often aren’t on the same page. But this wasn’t that. This was pure inaccuracy in a safe pocket. He might be done.
Just came here to post that he looked old and washed tonight.

The old guard (Brady, Rodgers, Russ) is done

Did he Joe Ferguson any of the receivers? Call them out and pass blame?

I’ve never seen a walk off punt return

So Dallas looks pretty good today wow. Wondering if this is the start of the Vikes crashing to reality. Philly also showing a lot of chinks in the armor same as NY.

Raven's game today was a real weather game. Neither team even attempted throwing down the field. Eventually the defensive playmakers on the Ravens beat Carolina. The Ravens waited two years to get their all-pro LT back due to an ankle injury. In today's game he had the ankle rolled up. Who knows how serious.

So Dallas looks pretty good today wow. Wondering if this is the start of the Vikes crashing to reality. Philly also showing a lot of chinks in the armor same as NY.
lol. It's the NFL. Just win. Not like the BCS where you're looking to pile up style points.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom