2022 NFL Thread | Page 82 | Syracusefan.com

2022 NFL Thread

They've yet to play a game against each other but ok if u say so.

Minnesota is 2-0 vs the top of the AFC East. They are 0-2 vs the top of the NFC East and 1-0 vs Washington. Best measuring stick without h2h. Plus both Philly and Dallas hammered Minny

Minnesota is 2-0 vs the top of the AFC East. They are 0-2 vs the top of the NFC East and 1-0 vs Washington. Best measuring stick without h2h. Plus both Philly and Dallas hammered Minny
Phins were without tua and the Bills had a historically bad last 2 mins. Vikings arent that good, eagles are

You’re kidding right?
Not to say the NFC isn’t better, but no way you can use your logic in the NFL. Week to week league period.

You’re kidding right?
Not to say the NFC isn’t better, but no way you can use your logic in the NFL. Week to week league period.

The opinion was the AFC East is better... The only measuring stick would be looking at how they faired against the same opponent given lack of H2H. Of that scenario the NFC East is better vs the best opponent that fits using that model.

Thus there is nothing pointing to the AFC East is better and based on that rudimentary analysis the NFC East is better (which im only basing on that comparison not a blanket statement like i was responding to). Funny the criticism is of the refute not the initial comment which has nothing behind it.

Conclusion - no one really knows... and it's silly to think we do.

What’s this Vikings defensive strategy at letting receivers catch balls wide as open right over the middle ? Seems like you’d wanna make Mac jones throw outside the numbers

The opinion was the AFC East is better... The only measuring stick would be looking at how they faired against the same opponent given lack of H2H. Of that scenario the NFC East is better vs the best opponent that fits using that model.

Thus there is nothing pointing to the AFC East is better and based on that rudimentary analysis the NFC East is better (which im only basing on that comparison not a blanket statement like i was responding to). Funny the criticism is of the refute not the initial comment which has nothing behind it.

Conclusion - no one really knows... and it's silly to think we do.
Nobody who watched the Bills / Vikings game in any degree of detail thought the Vikings were better. The winner of the game isn’t necessarily the better team. What happened vs what should have happened.

Nobody who watched the Bills / Vikings game in any degree of detail thought the Vikings were better. The winner of the game isn’t necessarily the better team. What happened vs what should have happened.

Ok.. I mean that doesn't make the case for the AFC East. The AFC East is now 0-3 vs Minnesota. Make of it what you will but if there is no argument for the NFC East being better then there sure as hell isn't one for saying the AFC East is better.

Outside bias and homerism anyone saying the AFC East is better than the NFC East right now is just yapping nonsense. We will see how things look in January

I refuse to believe there is not a better qb off the street to be qb3 than Nathan Peterman. It’s shocking he’s still in the league and somehow starting today

I refuse to believe there is not a better qb off the street to be qb3 than Nathan Peterman. It’s shocking he’s still in the league and somehow starting today

download (4).jpeg

So Mike White is good? Jets may have cost themselves the division by playing Wilson so long.

how incompetent can a coaching staff be

So Mike White is good? Jets may have cost themselves the division by playing Wilson so long.
He does this . Shows up out of nowhere .. looks like a hero. Then wears off. Having said that, he’s eons better than Wilson.

He does this . Shows up out of nowhere .. looks like a hero. Then wears off. Having said that, he’s eons better than Wilson.
Yep, reminds me of Fitzmagic

So how hard do you think it was for the Seattle front office to keep a straight face when they heard the offers for Russell Wilson and had to keep from laughing like giddy kid on Xmas morning ?

It’s pretty obvious that aside from the Texans, almost all these teams are so equal in talent that the wins come down to what coaching staff is dumber

6 three and outs for TB including 3 in a row in the 4th quarter. I thought their offense was fixed?

for such a supposedly well-coached and tough-minded team, the Titans sure do seem to lose a lot of big games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom