2022 NFL Thread | Page 84 | Syracusefan.com

2022 NFL Thread

Bills win tonight they have a 70% chance of winning the division. Lose and it plummets to 38%.

Speaking as a Jets fan, I want the Bills to win the AFC and the Super Bowl. They've been so close so many times, I think the franchise and fans "deserve" it. Then they can get the hell out of the way for a Jets run next year after they have Breece Hall back. :D

Can someone explain to me the “dive at the QBs knees” penalty on sack attempts? I can’t figure out when they call and don’t call it. I realize if you are engaged and pushed such that you end up low without intent, it’s not called, but many times they don’t seem to call it even when there is no mitigating factor. (See Trevor Lawrence today)

Some really, really bad quarterbacking in todays games. Several games in which both QBs have been terrible

Speaking of bad QB play: in the first annual Watson Massage Therapy Plus Bowl, there have been NO offensive TDs

Here are the non field goal scores:

Int TD, Fumble return TD, punt return TD, safety

All I hear about is how great the 49ers D is. Yet any good offense carves them up like it’s child’s play

Bengals are the one team that KC won’t get favorable calls against.

All I hear about is how great the 49ers D is. Yet any good offense carves them up like it’s child’s play
Do they? They’ve given up over 20 points twice this year and this is maybe the worst Miami’s offense has looked all season.

God I hope this is his daughter

Attachments

• A8EE1086-605F-4502-84EE-D5E2BD6EC0D3.jpeg
    A8EE1086-605F-4502-84EE-D5E2BD6EC0D3.jpeg
    483.8 KB · Views: 25
Would love to know what coach on the Bengals thinks Mixon is better than Perine because I don’t see it.

Why on freaking Earth would you throw the ball if you're Cincy there? It risks stopping the clock, taking a sack or worst case throwing a pick. Just run the ball!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom