2022 NFL Thread | Page 86 | Syracusefan.com

2022 NFL Thread

The Jets dropped a touchdown yesterday. Josh Allen dropped a snap last month and they’ve won 3 games in the last two minutes against New Orleans, Detroit and Washington.
The jets were in the red zone 6 times I believe , scored 1 TD. That’s not sustainable. Red zone D “greatness” is mostly luck.

Even if Tampa loses this and drops to 5-7 they’re still leading the NFC South and hosting a playoff game. Man that division sucks.
Time for Tom to hang them up. 3 points against the Saints D? Yikes.

The slant on 3rd and 1 with Taysom Hill sitting on the sidelines was bad coaching 101
Owning Hill in fantasy is maddening. You put him in at Tight End - he’s getting you 2 points. You have him on the bench and he’s getting you 25 points. Guaranteed.

As the board resident Saints fan I was all in as Dennis Allen as coach, but he's in over his head. I actually like Dalton as the QB. He's better than Winston by far, but they are awful in close games and Kamara is washed.

Owning Hill in fantasy is maddening. You put him in at Tight End - he’s getting you 2 points. You have him on the bench and he’s getting you 25 points. Guaranteed.
Hill is the Saints best RB. That's where he should play.

The 5-7 Lions are 2.5-point favorites against the 10-2 Vikings.
Vikes actually opened up 3 point favorites. I'd lay the 2.5. Detroit has been playing very well.

1670508490890.png

Last edited:
What a meltdown.

The single worst play in the whole drive was the dumbass DL who slapped the ball from Mayfield's hands after the sack. Ordinarily NBD, but not while the clock was running after the sack and the offense is hustling to get over the ball. Just dumb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom