2022 NFL Thread | Page 87 | Syracusefan.com

2022 NFL Thread

How do you lose to a QB that had 1 practice ?

How do you lose to a QB that had 1 practice ?
How do you lose to a guy that never coached beyond HS before. This doesn't hurt as much since they weren't making playoffs anyway. This team all year has called plays on offense in 2nd half with leads as if they have a good defense. 4th and 1 midfield late 3Q they punt. I would have gone for it on 4th and 1 at the 2:00 warning. They get that it's game over. With this defense it doesn't matter if it's 30 or 98 yds, they were giving up that TD regardless. At least from 30 yds out Rams score quicker and Raiders have a chance to answer.

The Raiders should fold as an organization. How in the world you gonna lose that game. Derek Carr fantasy team killer as well.
100% your fault if starting Carr with playoff spot on the line. Medicore game manager is all he is.

The single worst play in the whole drive was the dumbass DL who slapped the ball from Mayfield's hands after the sack. Ordinarily NBD, but not while the clock was running after the sack and the offense is hustling to get over the ball. Just dumb.
Also don't give the refs for the flag. With the Raiders they're always looking to screw them over.

Also don't give the refs for the flag. With the Raiders they're always looking to screw them over.

They bring some of that on themselves with their "We're the big bad outlaws and proud of it" schtick.

That organization has run the tires off and is now driving on the rims. The off season was abuzz with the acquisition of Adams to go with their top 5 RB1, yet they're nowhere near the playoffs, and still struggled to score 16 points against a defense that had lost Miller and Donald.

Last edited:
100% your fault if starting Carr with playoff spot on the line. Medicore game manager is all he is.

I hear ya, its a 2 QB league though, trust me I would never ever play Carr in a 1 QB league. I have Allen as my #1 guy and have been rotating between Carr and Daniel Jones for the 2nd spot. Carr actually has been averaging 24 pts the last like 5 weeks so I went with him over my better judgement. I should and do know better. Im in the playoffs luckily but battling for 1st place regular season and a nice chunk of change.

They bring some of that on themselves with their "We're the big bad outlaws and proud of it" schtick.

That organization has run the tires off and is now driving on the rims. The off season was abuzz with the acquisition of Adams to go with their top 5 RB1, yet they're nowhere near the playoffs, and still struggled to score 16 points against a defense that had lost Joseph and Donald.

16 pts against that Defense is putrid. I know their missing Waller and Renfroe, but good lord can you throw to someone besides Adams or do you have anyone with a pulse at WR besides him.

Last edited:
That felt like a game where McDaniel's thought he could just run the ball to run out the clock and win because he thought there was no way LA could score based on the fact they only threw it 20 times.

The pass Carr made in the end zone before halftime might be the worst pass I've seen by an NFL QB this year.

How do you lose to a guy that never coached beyond HS before. This doesn't hurt as much since they weren't making playoffs anyway. This team all year has called plays on offense in 2nd half with leads as if they have a good defense. 4th and 1 midfield late 3Q they punt. I would have gone for it on 4th and 1 at the 2:00 warning. They get that it's game over. With this defense it doesn't matter if it's 30 or 98 yds, they were giving up that TD regardless. At least from 30 yds out Rams score quicker and Raiders have a chance to answer.
Yeah that play calling by the genius McDaniel in their last drive was atrocious. He deserved the L.

How come Mayfield was able to get all those receivers beside Kupp to catch passes? It was nearly a miracle.

Last edited:

That organization has run the tires off and is now driving on the rims. The off season was abuzz with the acquisition of Adams to go with their top 5 RB1, yet they're nowhere near the playoffs, and still struggled to score 16 points against a defense that had lost Joseph and Donald.
I never believed and bet the season win total under. Bowl cut boy needs to sell the team for anything to improve.

I can’t even imagine what a two game moneyline parlay of Texans + Jaguars would have paid today.

I can’t even imagine what a two game moneyline parlay of Texans + Jaguars would have paid today.
Planning out my survivor pool in late stages I decided to take Dallas last week in prime time vs Indy instead of today vs. Houston. Just had the fear of Dallas coming into this noon central game not sharp and letting Houston hang around. Instead I'm sweating out the Bills game today.

Why are teams so opposed to QB sneaks inside the 1? Instead of that Houston runs some slow developing RB handoff on third down that loses yards.

Why are teams so opposed to QB sneaks inside the 1? Instead of that Houston runs some slow developing RB handoff on third down that loses yards.

In most cases it forces you to try and extend the ball while on top of the pile which every DL is coached to knock it loose.

The good news for the NFC is that Prescott has returned to his generous ways of spotting the opponent a short field a couple times every game. Until he stops doing so it will be one and done in the playoffs again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom