2022 NFL Thread | Page 88 | Syracusefan.com

2022 NFL Thread

In most cases it forces you to try and extend the ball while on top of the pile which every DL is coached to knock it loose.
Just line up 2 RB behind the QB and do the Bush push. Philly does it all the time.

Great trade by the Titans getting rid of AJ Brown. GM Should have been stopped from doing that instead of letting him do it and then firing him

Last edited:
Will see if the Phins are legit tonight

Los Fraudulentes weekend. Seattle and Vikings regressing beyond the mean

Bowles is an idiot. Your kickers long in pre game was 51, so let’s have him attempt a career long 55. Basically a turnover

Bowles is an idiot. Your kickers long in pre game was 51, so let’s have him attempt a career long 55. Basically a turnover
Bowles is an idiot can be said every week.

Denver should seriously consider benching the Rider Wilson. He’s so terrible . I see that one guy who used to support him here has stopped

Denver should seriously consider benching the Rider Wilson. He’s so terrible . I see that one guy who used to support him here has stopped
Go back to early March in this thread when the trade was made and read some of those posts. He was far from the only proponent of the trade. As a Bronco fan he thought his squad was filling a gaping hole. Can't kill him for that.

Go back to early March in this thread when the trade was made and read some of those posts. He was far from the only proponent of the trade. As a Bronco fan he thought his squad was filling a gaping hole. Can't kill him for that.
Wilson was done second half of 20. only a few Luddite type organizations thought otherwise

So the trade was bad. Then they gave him all that guaranteed coin. This sets them back a good 5-7 years.

Wilson was done second half of 20. only a few Luddite type organizations thought otherwise

So the trade was bad. Then they gave him all that guaranteed coin. This sets them back a good 5-7 years.
I said as much nine months ago.

Man Campbell almost did it again. He attempts a 47 yard FG up 8 points with about 20 seconds left and Minny with no timeouts.

He did something similar last time these two met and it % lost them the game .

Had their FG kicker missed, Vikings would have had a legit chance.

None of the talking heads will mention this troubling inability to learn from your errors because he got away with it. A simple punt and the game was over

Redzone and the announcers just couldn't contain themselves over the drama in Dallas. Massive game to get them out of the 5 seed and *checks notes* back into the 5 seed for absolutely zero impact.

Redzone and the announcers just couldn't contain themselves over the drama in Dallas. Massive game to get them out of the 5 seed and *checks notes* back into the 5 seed for absolutely zero impact.
Only drama was for those who had Dallas in a survivor pool or money line parlay.

Only drama was for those who had Dallas in a survivor pool or money line parlay.
I almost put dallas in my Pool that would have been a sweat .. but limited options now anyway..

some of the vegas pools are with the spread so that would have been hard to take anyway.

Lol … cow terd with a new level of moron with this take.. FOUR firsts for Russell Wilson ??

Looolllll bump …
Imagine dumping Hurts and Slay and 4 firsts , and the money for Wilson .

Look, there's no way Wilson's worst enemies thought he would play like this. Pete Carroll and Richard Sherman wouldn't have told you he'd play this bad. I'm on record saying if Paton made that terrible of a trade where everyone else knew Russell was cooked then he's the biggest idiot in the world. That said, not many were exactly STEVEHOLT level saying he was washed. What reason would there be? An injury he healed from? Before that his first 8 seasons in the league stat wise were some of the best ever in almost every category. Top 5. Most of the teams that needed a qb would've wanted him.

I almost put dallas in my Pool that would have been a sweat .. but limited options now anyway..

some of the vegas pools are with the spread so that would have been hard to take anyway.
I had them in a big parlay that everyone else was cruising in. Need two more to win a 9 to 1

Russell’s ears were burning and now he’s going off ! Of course there were two short fields from interceptions and this last TD was a 5 yard screen dump and the RB did all the work . BUT STILL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom