2022 NYS Section III Thread... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

2022 NYS Section III Thread...

Victor , as well as Baldwinsville are both program teams. This means they build from ULA, very young, up. The kids move up in groups and they play together for extended periods of time learning the same O and D.
I can vouch for this. My son is at the modified level for bville right now, and the core group has been together since kindergarten level ULA. As a parent it’s a lot of fun watching them all grow up and improve together.

His grades are horrific, he was ineligible half the year...
How? He played Hockey From 12/1 till Feb, and then lacrosse April till now. When I went to WestHill '15 if you were Academically ineligible in between Winter and Spring sports you were ineligible to play Spring sports

Good cau
Good cause WG not being good is bad for all of Sec 3. They should always be nationally ranked team.
They should take care of business vs Vestal (although they lost to them early on which is hard to believe) and then Victor. I don’t expect them to beat Victor but it will be a good measuring stick to see where they need to get back to.

Grades horrific but his stats were terrific.

I’m torn.
Those in the know in CNY are very familiar with Jameson Bucktooth. Unfortunately, there is a significant amount of baggage with the young man, outside of even his grades. He would have committed by now if it weren't for some of these known issues. Lars, Gait, Tambroni, etc all know who is he but can't take that chance. At least not right now.

I'm going to assume his road to NCAA lacrosse will start at OCC.

Those in the know in CNY are very familiar with Jameson Bucktooth. Unfortunately, there is a significant amount of baggage with the young man, outside of even his grades. He would have committed by now if it weren't for some of these known issues. Lars, Gait, Tambroni, etc all know who is he but can't take that chance. At least not right now.

Damn. Good looks on the info.

Well OCC keeps him close so the staff can keep an eye on him.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see hjm do a PG year Brett sr went to Bridgeton Prep I believe then 4 years at Syracuse

Wouldn’t be surprised to see hjm do a PG year Brett sr went to Bridgeton Prep I believe then 4 years at Syracuse

Weren't there a couple of Lafayette kids who ended up at IMG for a year or two before college?

not sure could of been back when Burnham was running IMG I have high hopes for Brett Jr i think his game will continue to develop

not sure could of been back when Burnham was running IMG I have high hopes for Brett Jr i think his game will continue to develop
Would like to see him at Salisbury. The academics and the level of accountability that is placed on the student athletes is greater than IMG. Everyone is different, but the transition to college would probably be more successful coming from this environment. IMG has all the amenities, but the lack oversight maybe not good fit at this stage.

He should prob go to a CC on LI then . OCC is to close to home and family.

Jameson is not Bretts son. Bridgton is pretty irrelevant on the prep scene these days. More likely he would end up at a Hill Academy or Everest.

There are a couple of things that are in play here. For the folks that don't truly get into and understand high School lacrosse especially in New York state, this is the same reason that baldwinsville has had success especially in the last several years. Victor , as well as Baldwinsville are both program teams. This means they build from ULA, very young, up. The kids move up in groups and they play together for extended periods of time learning the same O and D. Additionally, parents specifically move into these districts to give their kids the best chance at going to top schools and being recruited because they pimp their kids hard and have lines to colleges. Secondly they both have amazing face off guys and at the high school level, when you get four to five times as many possessions as your opponent this is how you're going to look. Baldwinsville's only loss of the year was to Victor and it's because they had a slightly better face off guy. Take the dominant FOGO away and the results would look very different.
Well, that’s what happened today.

Jameson is not Bretts son. Bridgton is pretty irrelevant on the prep scene these days. More likely he would end up at a Hill Academy or Everest.
I’m very aware of that it’s Brett’s nephew and
I only referenced Bridgeton as an example of a family member doing a PG year

Yes it was 5-2 at half, 6-5 final

Wow that’s incredible I thought they were a shoe in for the state title game. I guess that’s why you play the game anything can happen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom