2022 NYS Section III Thread... | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

2022 NYS Section III Thread...

Went 1-2. Lost to mountain lakes 7-3, Deerfield 10-9. Beat Gilman 8-0

WG 1-2 as well. lost to episcopal PA 10-2, Calvert Hall 17-3 and beat St Stephen VA 6-5

WG 1-2 as well. lost to episcopal PA 10-2, Calvert Hall 17-3 and beat St Stephen VA 6-5
Mehhhh.

Those in the know in CNY are very familiar with Jameson Bucktooth. Unfortunately, there is a significant amount of baggage with the young man, outside of even his grades. He would have committed by now if it weren't for some of these known issues. Lars, Gait, Tambroni, etc all know who is he but can't take that chance. At least not right now.

I'm going to assume his road to NCAA lacrosse will start at OCC.

Went down an OJLL rabbit hole this morning. He's been playing for Orangeville with Trey Deere among others. It has him putting up 33 points in seven games. Second on the team behind a Hobart commit and more than Deere and the Marquis kid heading to JHU.

Went down an OJLL rabbit hole this morning. He's been playing for Orangeville with Trey Deere among others. It has him putting up 33 points in seven games. Second on the team behind a Hobart commit and more than Deere and the Marquis kid heading to JHU.
What more impressive is Deere only played 10 games due to playing at Salisbury and Bucktooth only played 7.. maybe he cleans his baggage up at OCC and takes the Jamison route to the dome

Not the best showing from the Section 3 boys yesterday but obviously tough competition. Bville plays DeMatha (MD) and Severna Park (MD) today. WG plays Hingham (MA) and Collegiate School (VA) today. I think today they go 4-0 in the consolation matches.

Bucktooth was the #1 overall pick in this year’s OJLL Jr. A Entry Draft. Past #1 picks include Jonathan Donville, Matt Gaudet, & our new transfer Alex Simmons. Deere was the #11 pick last year.

Not the best showing from the Section 3 boys yesterday but obviously tough competition. Bville plays DeMatha (MD) and Severna Park (MD) today. WG plays Hingham (MA) and Collegiate School (VA) today. I think today they go 4-0 in the consolation matches.
How’d these games go?

3-0. Looks like baldwinsvilles second game did not go off. If you like checking this stuff out, download Tourney App.
Baldwinsville's second game had a lightning delay that I think lasted over an hour and a half. I think most of the 2pm games were stopped at the delay and the 3pm games didn't take place either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom