2022 PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

2022 PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike McAllister was just on the Manchild show and said that Judah Mintz made up his mind to go to Syracuse "when he saw how hard we played against Duke, even though we didn't have our best players".

Maybe if Buddy doesn't punch that guy Judah is a Blue Demon?

Mike McAllister was just on the Manchild show and said that Judah Mintz made up his mind to go to Syracuse "when he saw how hard we played against Duke, even though we didn't have our best players".

I saw another report which said he decided when we played Duke and I immediately assumed he was talking about the game at the dome when he visited. Then when I read further and realized he was talking about Duke#2 so yes the dome game where we were walked over obviously didn't sway him.

I saw another report which said he decided when we played Duke and I immediately assumed he was talking about the game at the dome when he visited. Then when I read further and realized he was talking about Duke#2 so yes the dome game where we were walked over obviously didn't sway him.

Do you mean Duke #3?

The timing fits. And your last sentence is something interesting to think about. We’ll never know for sure but it’s sure a possibility.

Did Judah skip school to watch us play?

So while we have discussed who we need to add at forward I think one big thing too is just how high is Judah's ceiling as a frosh.

He is one of the top scorers in the class with a clear penchant for being a playmaker too and a good one at that. If he has and can reach a high ceiling that has a huge impact too in reducing the load on others.

Additionally, how good can Symir be in his final year? Can he make a big jump too and provide for a top backcourt in the ACC and country?

All things that to me are important factors..

So while we have discussed who we need to add at forward I think one big thing too is just how high is Judah's ceiling as a frosh.

He is one of the top scorers in the class with a clear penchant for being a playmaker too and a good one at that. If he has and can reach a high ceiling that has a huge impact too in reducing the load on others.

Additionally, how good can Symir be in his final year? Can he make a big jump too and provide for a top backcourt in the ACC and country?

I think Symir could return for a 5th season.

We need to learn our lesson on projecting Freshman production from what we just saw Benny go through.

We need to learn our lesson on projecting Freshman production from what we just saw Benny go through.

Of course. Which is part of my point. He is now a key piece but how much can we expect, how much better will Symir be etc etc. I think the majority opinion is we need that veteran forward 1 yr rental for some of these exact reasons.

Of course. Which is part of my point. He is now a key piece but how much can we expect, how much better will Symir be etc etc. I think the majority opinion is we need that veteran forward 1 yr rental for some of these exact reasons.
Getting a Center and a Forward from the portal are absolute MUSTS

LOL it was a poor attempt at a joke about JG3 being his third son and the way everyone pondered if Buddy would give up his scholly last year

Haha busy day at work and a miss at the humor on my part.

Getting a Center and a Forward from the portal are absolute MUSTS
You may want to write a letter to JAB to gently persuade him. That's assuming dasher's intel is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.