2022 Portal | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Portal

This young man is from the Bronx.

Always felt he got a raw deal at Iowa. Was surprised to see him back this season. But agree with others, too similar to Symir. Will be a great fit for someone. Probably St. John’s or Hall if I had to guess. Unless they can land Curbelo.

I’m not sure Jackson is the answer. He has no offensive game. i thought he wanted to be a guard? Is he coming to play point?
Yeah he cant shoot and he really cant score unless its transition. Great athlete but not polished.

That would be great but what if we can't find one? The next best option is one who cannot shoot but knows his limits, plays within himself and makes up for the non shooting by running the team well and knows how and where to get teammates the ball. We had that with Sims, and on a higher winning level, Rondo provided that for the Celtics.
Who is going to play the John Wallace role? No one.

To help make room for Mintz?

He's got flow..

Carter.jpg

So their starting PG, freshman backup pg who didn't get much run and now Gaffney. Boneyard is getting fed up with Hurley.. ya hate to see it..
Hurley can’t treat these kids like he did at URI, but pushing “culture” for 5 years with nothing to show for it isn’t exactly a great start

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom