2022 Portal | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Portal

Some of their board didn't want him at all. I am looking at you Fishy.

Quite the hodge podge backcourt they have put together. Would certainly make sense if it was URI on the uniforms... such a shame

honestly not sure about the quality of these guys beyond Timberlake but good lord is Bryant trying to set the portal quantity record?

honestly not sure about the quality of these guys beyond Timberlake but good lord is Bryant trying to set the portal quantity record?

1652808164014.jpeg

My recollection: During Baker's freshman year he was not playing and it looked like he would redshirt. Coach K nixed that idea when he put him in during their the second half of their game in the Dome and played like 2 minutes.

My recollection: During Baker's freshman year he was not playing and it looked like he would redshirt. Coach K nixed that idea when he put him in during their the second half of their game in the Dome and played like 2 minutes.
Yes, after sitting out the entire season, Coach K put him in the Cuse game in late February because (1) Zion was hurt; and (2) Duke needed shooting against the zone. So he lost his redshirt season. I wouldn't be too thrilled with that decision if I were him.

Another guy who would be the best forward on our team that we won’t even pursue.

Yeah kid plays hard very good shooter and decent athlete. Make for a great addition albeit at a freshman's expense which appears staff is unwilling to consider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom