2022 Yankees Season | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Yankees Season

It's about having viable options around the field. This team seems to have fewer than they had last season, and that's without yet having to deal with injuries.
I get that, but how does keeping Voit give you more options?I just don’t see how keeping a guy that can only play one position helps with the versatility.

I get that, but how does keeping Voit give you more options?I just don’t see how keeping a guy that can only play one position helps with the versatility.
He actually can hit, and could play first, DH or pinch hit.

Where does he help with versatility? Anyone can DH or pinch hit.
He can hit proficiently, which is something this team is lacking. I don't care if he has a starting role or not. His mere presence would make the offense better and give Boone more options.

He can hit proficiently, which is something this team is lacking. I don't care if he has a starting role or not. His mere presence would make the offense better and give Boone more options.
This has got to be a late April Fools joke right?

Good for Urshela and Wade, easy guys to root for. Good to see Valezquez get called up and playing every day too.

Voit has 16 Ks in 36 ABs? He'd fit in perfectly so far. He'll be better.
Voit has walked a lot, which bodes well for him.

Voit is not the answer.

adding another righty bat and subpar fielding wouldnt help the Yankees 1 bit.

he would be another problem.

Voit is not the answer.

adding another righty bat and subpar fielding wouldnt help the Yankees 1 bit.

he would be another problem.
Would have loved Cash to pull the trigger on Olson. Early yet but he’s tearing it up. Left handed bat too. Instead we have the potential of the prospects who may never see the light of day in Yankee Stadium.

Would have loved Cash to pull the trigger on Olson. Early yet but he’s tearing it up. Left handed bat too. Instead we have the potential of the prospects who may never see the light of day in Yankee Stadium.
Cashman hugs prospects while the Bronx burns

6:40 1st pitch tonight sucks. by the time i get home from my sons lax game at 8,, Cole will be on his 3rd beer back at the hotel.

6:40 1st pitch tonight sucks. by the time i get home from my sons lax game at 8,, Cole will be on his 3rd beer back at the hotel.
Johnny Carson Nbc 90Th Special GIF by NBC

The curse of Billy Crystal lives on. He basically gets $1M per start.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom