2023-24 NBA Season | Page 106 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 NBA Season

We needed Denver vs Boston. That was our only shot at a good series. This blows. I don’t care who wins but we could be looking at NBA and NHL final sweeps

Not a fan of Boston anything, but happy for Mazzulla when Boston eventually clinches. He’s taken a lot of unnecessary heat the past two years whenever the Celtics lose.

Last edited:
Not a fan of Boston anything, but happy for Mazzulla when Boston eventually clinches. He’s taken a lot of unnecessary heat the past two years whenever the Celtics lose.
i agree with every word here except the one starting with un

The Mavs have had an incredible season (which isn't over yet), but if they want to get back to the Finals (which will be very hard considering the Nuggets, Wolves, Clippers, etc. aren't going anywhere), they have to get a more talented wing or post player. There's too much of a drop off in offensive productivity after Luka and Kyrie. It doesn't feel sustainable.

Last edited:
The Mavs have had an incredible season (which isn't over yet), but if they want to get back to the Finals (which will be very hard considering the Nuggets, Wolves, Clippers, etc. aren't going anywhere), they have to get a more talented wing or post player. There's too much of a drop off in offensive productivity after Luke and Kyrie. It doesn't feel sustainable.
Lively is going to be good. That said I don't think Derrick Jones or PJ Washington are it. It hasn't helped Tim Hardaway JR is suddenly completely unplayable and looks like the monstars took his ability.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom