2023-24 NBA Season | Page 112 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 NBA Season

Great season for the C's and as smooth a baton pass from Ainge to Brad as you could have dreamed up. Will be interesting how they juggle money but they are going to be tough for a while.

Mavs - rode a hot streak but still need players - PJ is hype and Gabbert is nothing without Luka. They could struggle to make the playoffs next year.

I really hate Boston sports, but there was just something about this Celtics team that made them not hateable, if that makes any sense.

I don't really like Boston teams, but there is nothing to really dislike about this Celtics team. When the worst thing I can say about the players on a team I dislike, is that I feel Jayson Tatum gets / got away with too many pushoffs (back when the Raps were competitive) that's pretty darn good.

They nailed the core draft picks and then Brad Stevens had a masterful few years in reshaping the "supporting" core of the team -- be it the Derrick White trade, the Holiday trade or the Porzingis trade. And they are all professionals with no real issues in the past except Porzingis (and that was not with the Celts).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom