2023-24 NBA Season | Page 128 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 NBA Season

I'd love to be watching the game, but I have had technical difficulties on the particular channel for over an hour now in Canada. Freaking Sportsnet (or my Service Provider)... whatever I'll see them both in hell.

Sounds like the Clippers made the call. I’m surprised they didn’t act sooner.
Yeah I think it’s probably a little of both. Kawhi certainly is a guy who isn’t going to play if doesn’t feel like he can.

I think a lot of guys value playing for the Olympic team, especially this one considering the star power. Wouldn’t surprise me if kawhi and the clippers both decided he would join the team and give it a go and see how it went and then it went probably exactly how you would’ve predicted it to go and now he’s out.

FYI…

USA 86 to Canada 72

I know I can easily just Google this, but when the hell do the summer Olympics actually start? Will it still be summer? They're still playing exhibition games in almost the last week of July?

I know I can easily just Google this, but when the hell do the summer Olympics actually start? Will it still be summer? They're still playing exhibition games in almost the last week of July?
The Olympics start July 26th. The men’s hoops tip off July 28th.

Giddey needs to work on the 3 point shot, but he was getting into the paint for his own shots and also creating for others today against Team USA…

Westbrook will be bought out by the Jazz for the second time in three years…and I don’t believe they used their own funds for either case.

Westbrook will be bought out by the Jazz for the second time in three years…and I don’t believe they used their own funds for either case.
And then Russ plans to sign with the Nuggets.

I thought Morant was jobbed to be #3 ... the skill/athleticism component on that shot was much higher than the luck component.

And then #1, LOL.
zero luck on that morant play. None. Zilch . Squadoosh

zero luck on that morant play. None. Zilch . Squadoosh

Hmmm, not sure if you agree with me or being sarcastic about my assessment.

Hmmm, not sure if you agree with me or being sarcastic about my assessment.
Come on man. I’m agreeing with you . I see nothing lucky there . He caught it, looked at the target , released .. all under control

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom