2023-24 NBA Season | Page 126 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 NBA Season

Bronny's contract is way more insulting than his getting drafted.
Hate to defend it too much because he wasn't really a draftable prospect, but Milwaukee basically gave the same contract to Rich Paul client Chris Livingston last year after Paul made sure he slid to us with the final pick in the draft.

Hate to defend it too much because he wasn't really a draftable prospect, but Milwaukee basically gave the same contract to Rich Paul client Chris Livingston last year after Paul made sure he slid to us with the final pick in the draft.
Yeah I understand that, but the Wong kid from Miami was the 55th pick last year to the Pacers. Bronny's contract is 14 times larger.

J-L — a decades-long Jazz fan — is mad as hell & he’s not gonna take this anymore.

It's tough being a Jazz fan. But it was good seeing some other guys playing well last year like Collin S e ton and Keyonte George. Kris Dunn also, but they let him go. If Markkanen ends up on Minnesota, that's the team that a lot of Jazz fans root for.

Yeah I understand that, but the Wong kid from Miami was the 55th pick last year to the Pacers. Bronny's contract is 14 times larger.
Yeah, but Livingston was the 58th pick last year and got the same deal as Bronny. Toumani Camara (#52) and Trayce Jackson-Davis (#57) did too.

All three of those guys did. Bronny, Jackson-Davis, and Livingston all got two years guaranteed with a team option on the 4th year. Camara got one year guaranteed and a team option on the 4th year.
Bronny has four years guaranteed I thought?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom