2023-24 NBA Season | Page 96 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 NBA Season

I know most here hate Bill Simmons but he was very critical of the coach for not using the blowout games vs. Miami and Cleveland to try some different lineups for guys like Brissette to get some run. Glad to see OB getting in there.

Was it on his pod? I saw him tweeting about it last night so I checked his history and he had tweeted about Brissett one time prior to last night, so I was curious

Was it on his pod? I saw him tweeting about it last night so I checked his history and he had tweeted about Brissett one time prior to last night, so I was curious
He started mentioning it on his pod during the Cleveland series and wondering why OB wasn't playing at all. Also on his pod after Game 1 when was complaining about Boston having trouble with Indy's small lineup and why the coach didn't use the time in the prior series do try and experiment with a smaller lineup.

Luka is the oldest 25 year old on the planet. Obviously he's also beat up, but he looks a ton fresher than Antman right now. Ant needs to find his legs.

Ant was getting a lot of love a few weeks ago, just pointing out he's 33-89 from the field in the last 5 games.

Luka is such an incredible passer its insane

Ant was getting a lot of love a few weeks ago, just pointing out he's 33-89 from the field in the last 5 games.

Luka is such an incredible passer its insane
So much more scouting and game planning goes into playoff basketball games than regular season games. Plus, seeing players over and over gives defenders a better chance to find tendencies and weaknesses.
You see that in playoff baseball as well. Usually opposing pitchers are able to take away the other teams best hitter, just by not giving them anything to hit. If they walk, ok. Plus the rotation is shortened, so the better pitchers are going night after night. No 4-5 starters.

Luka is at worst the second best player in the NBA.

He’s a dawg, too. He’s barking and backing it up.

Luka is at worst the second best player in the NBA.

He’s a dawg, too. He’s barking and backing it up.
I don't think there's all that much talent around him either.

Marvin Bagley Jr. was drafted ahead of him!

3 teams passed on him!!

Yeah. All these guys they got all of a sudden look good bc they’re better playing with Luka. PJ Washington is going to be better on Dallas than the dumpster fire that’s Charlotte.

I saw a tweet from someone last night, I cant remember who it was now, saying something like I cant believe for all these years the best lob threat Luka had was Dwight Powell. It is pretty amazing how well the brazen tanking the Mavs engaged in last year worked out for them. Lively has been a complete home run of a pick.

Yeah. All these guys they got all of a sudden look good bc they’re better playing with Luka. PJ Washington is going to be better on Dallas than the dumpster fire that’s Charlotte.
11 dunks for his bigs last night. Thank you Luka

This Eastern Finals has reminded me some of the 2009 Western Finals, which was Carmelo's deepest playoff run. Denver really phlucked up at least 2 games with crunch time mistakes. A much closer series for LA than the 4-2 series score indicates.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom