2023-24 NBA Season | Page 97 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 NBA Season

I think Dallas will beat Boston. Luka is just too good down the stretch of these games.

Tatum and Brown need to win this tp remind the world that the US remains king in basketball.

They can't let another Euro in Luka come away with the ring. They just can't.
European basketball development is light years ahead of USA AAU I’m gonna get mine “developmental” basketball. I’ll take top euro players everyday.

European basketball development is light years ahead of USA AAU I’m gonna get mine “developmental” basketball. I’ll take top euro players everyday.
TRAITOR

TRAITOR
It’s not that the Europeans have developed some incredible new system that greatly enhances player development so much as it is the US system has simply gone to absolute

It’s not that the Europeans have developed some incredible new system that greatly enhances player development so much as it is the US system has simply gone to absolute
There really is no US developmental system.

I think Minnesota could do this. These teams are very even.
Minnesota is the better team I think, they're just not consistent and Dallas has been taking care of business.

If Dallas cant get Lively back things get really interesting. The thing is Luka and Kyrie are both so dynamic the odds of one (or both) of them going off and winning a game by themselves in the next 3 are pretty high

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom