2023-24 NBA Season | Page 99 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 NBA Season

Scalabrine this morning on NBA Radio was imploring Celtic fans and players to say nothing to Luka that might set him off.

Scalabrine also should advise Boston fans not to pour beer on Luka’s head. Luka, I’d imagine, knows what happened when someone did that to his childhood hero in 2012.

You think Minnesota runs it back - I think with Ant going to 40 million next year they are over the cap with just 6 guys. Kat or Gobert getting moved?

I think the really bad implications for Minnesota would start the year after next, even if over tax now. I think they largely run it back for a year.

Jaden McDaniels could also be a guy they move from to try to make it work.

I think the really bad implications for Minnesota would start the year after next, even if over tax now. I think they largely run it back for a year.

Jaden McDaniels could also be a guy they move from to try to make it work.

All of the second apron restrictions kick in this year, but I could see them eating the huge tax bill + everything else that comes with it for another year. Their ownership situation being in flux is a Monkeywrench though.

I see them at about $197 million in payroll for the 25-26 season for just 6 players (Towns, Edwards, Gobert, McDaniels, Reid, and Conley). Second apron will be somewhere around $207 million, give or take.

All of the second apron restrictions kick in this year, but I could see them eating the huge tax bill + everything else that comes with it for another year. Their ownership situation being in flux is a Monkeywrench though.

I see them at about $197 million in payroll for the 25-26 season for just 6 players (Towns, Edwards, Gobert, McDaniels, Reid, and Conley). Second apron will be somewhere around $207 million, give or take.

Sorry, I was thinking of team building restrictions. The higher tax rates themselves dont fully kick in till 25-26.

‘Melo.

IMG_0157.jpeg

JJ played that nicely and now will be the fall guy when it goes wrong. LBJ is a coach killer.

A respected former player as HC, two former head coaches as assistants — including one from the Pop tree — and Rajon …. be still, my 75-year-old ticker!

Woj reporting that the Lakers are making a huge offer to Danny Hurley.

Woj reporting that the Lakers are making a huge offer to Danny Hurley.
Would have to be an insane offer to give up that situation at storz to deal with the coach killer.

Would have to be an insane offer to give up that situation at storz to deal with the coach killer.

Hurley is in such a great spot though from a financial perspective. Even if goes to LA and fails he will make a ton of $ there and then go to the highest bidder when he returns to the college game. He's crazy not to at least see how much the Lakers are willing to offer. He's a great coach but his style in the NBA and especially with the Lakers will most likely not be well received but it would be interesting to watch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom