2023-24 NBA Season | Page 56 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 NBA Season

Is it wrong that I’m rooting for a doc rivers Milwaukee face plant? So far so good. Home blow out loss to the heat without butler. Bucks had their main guys

My fantasy team appreciated Jayson Tatum's 41/14/5 line tonight. And I am officially accepting offers for Ben Simmons.

Is it wrong that I’m rooting for a doc rivers Milwaukee face plant? So far so good. Home blow out loss to the heat without butler. Bucks had their main guys
Bucks just aren't good enough, especially defensively. Also I know people love Dame, but I have always been in the group that thought his numbers were impacted by being the only Alpha on a team with no pressure to do anything. He is atrocious defensively, and it is a problem.

Bucks just aren't good enough, especially defensively. Also I know people love Dame, but I have always been in the group that thought his numbers were impacted by being the only Alpha on a team with no pressure to do anything. He is atrocious defensively, and it is a problem.
But I was told they were atrocious due to the previous coach. Looks like it wasn’t the coach

But I was told they were atrocious due to the previous coach. Looks like it wasn’t the coach
Agreed, The bucks are simply just doing whatever Giannis wants them to at this point, IMO.

Doc should have stayed retired. Middelton hasn't been healthy nor as effective as he was 2-3 years ago and the loss of Holiday on defense is enormous. Dame is older, a huge negative on defense and not sure what they expect but I don't think doc will be around long either, maybe next year and that's it. I mean Doc is just overrated at this point. He's fine but his playoff record is abysmal.

My fantasy team appreciated Jayson Tatum's 41/14/5 line tonight. And I am officially accepting offers for Ben Simmons.
I’ve got some pocket lint to trade, but you might have to throw a little cash in to sweeten the pot.

When does Simmon's contract run out? Will he be out of the league after that?
Contract is through the 24-25 season, then he is an unrestricted free agent. He is making 37+ million this year and 40+ next year. All guaranteed money.

If he can physically play, he will still have value, but probably not in the NBA and certainly not for guaranteed money ("Fool me once...").

Contract is through the 24-25 season, then he is an unrestricted free agent. He is making 37+ million this year and 40+ next year. All guaranteed money.

If he can physically play, he will still have value, but probably not in the NBA and certainly not for guaranteed money ("Fool me once...").
Dude fleeced the NBA.

Crazy game between the Clippers and Warriors. Leonard out with an “injury” so he can get some extra rest and skip the All-Star Game. Tucker and Hyland sent home because they’re mad they didn’t get traded. Plumlee gets a bloody nose early after a no-call. Coffey with three fouls in the first quarter. Curry breaking records. Warriors holding a ~10-point lead for most of the game. Someone named Podziemski with 20 points. Plumlee commits a flagrant after another no-call. Lue gets tossed for the first time since he was a player. George fouls out. Clippers overcome a 15-point lead and head into the break with their fifth straight win on the road.

Any other year, the Clips lose this game. There have been several of those this season.

Last edited:
Agreed, The bucks are simply just doing whatever Giannis wants them to at this point, IMO.

Doc should have stayed retired. Middelton hasn't been healthy nor as effective as he was 2-3 years ago and the loss of Holiday on defense is enormous. Dame is older, a huge negative on defense and not sure what they expect but I don't think doc will be around long either, maybe next year and that's it. I mean Doc is just overrated at this point. He's fine but his playoff record is abysmal.
He’s fine till he gets up 3-1

He joins the “I guess it’s ok he didn’t commit to Cuse after all” club, with Mike Vick and Ray Rice.
I would've been able to separate Vick's play for SU 1999 - 2002 from his later bad boyz kennel days.

I'm going to sound like a grumpy Boomer right now, but I find NBA all-star weekend these days to be just an exhausting sensory overload. I like watching old all-star games on NBATV, and I love the simplicity of them. There's way too much filler now that has nothing to do with basketball.

Comment is totally taken out of context but still amusing.
This is after the G-League Memphis All Stars beat Milwaukee last night..

I would've been able to separate Vick's play for SU 1999 - 2002 from his later bad boyz kennel days.
Well his national championship (with Freeney) would have made that easy.
Maybe those things don’t happen with P and JB in their lives

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom